8 shark night

This area is for Shark'in Reports from all over, These reports must be catch and Release if you've gone shark'in put them here. All photos of sharks must be alive, there will be no tolerance for Photos of Dead Sharks.

Oh no are there sharks at the beach?
frentals
KING MACKEREL

8 shark night

Post by frentals »

This report is from two weeks ago, but I just got around to making a video and uploading the pics. We always try to fish high tide and the first few hours of outgoing as most shark fishermen know this is the golden window for a land based fishermen. Well high tide was right around 7pm and we had baits in the water by 6pm. Like clockwork, all 4 of our rods went off within 2 minutes of each other and we needed up with a triple header of sharks! We caught and released a gummy, blacktip and hefty Lemon in 5 minutes and it was chaos on the beach. After the triple header we got baits back in the water and our rods were going off many times before we could paddle back in. We ended up catching 2 nice lemons, one may have been a personal best for us, well over 9ft but we don't measure our fish so i'll let you decide and I'm tired of the buthurt people on social media who attack you for guesstimating a fish. Needless to say it was a great night and we ended up with 5 blacktips 2 lemons and a nurse. Watch the video I attached and see the daytime triple header. We also had some random guy give us this diesel Jack for bait.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTd8jl1rzUw

facebook.com/landsharkfishing
youtube.com/landsharkfishingtv

Rare
SHARKER

Re: 8 shark night

Post by Rare »

Nice work guys :toast:

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

Very cool...

Green Tide
SHARKER

Post by Green Tide »

That is a diesel jack for sure. Your day time triple is impressive. I hope you are not in the area of Oakland park blvd.

You shoulda been here yesterday!!!

Return to “Shark'in Reports”