yesturday

This area is for Shark'in Reports from all over, These reports must be catch and Release if you've gone shark'in put them here. All photos of sharks must be alive, there will be no tolerance for Photos of Dead Sharks.

Oh no are there sharks at the beach?
fixed80
BLACK FIN TUNA

yesturday

Post by fixed80 »

got to the beach around 4 and stayed to 8:30pm on Saturday. oh... and no it wasn't flat out there either. kinda scared me cuz i dont like flippin the yak in seas with 5' swells coming in every now and then. rain was off and on but once 7 came it stayed on till i left.

just me and myself and I. :)

dont like roughness.

the nurse nurse.

btw... it ate a decent size jack without the head and the bait was 300yds out i think.

maddawgandcrew
Old Salt

Re: yesturday

Post by maddawgandcrew »

NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT sometimes the best fishing is byyour self.water looks like it should have ben more fish than that though :happyfisherman:
maddawg
TEAM DARK WATER

Jordan
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Jordan »

Weird that nothing but a nurse found that especially since it was so rough.. goob job bro.

fixed80
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by fixed80 »

the great feeling about going alone is that first off... it takes less time to hit the beach.
man i cant tell yall how much time it takes to pick up some one or if its a large group of people... the odds of you getting a shark is less than 50%. more like 15 or 20. i use to go with a pack of people making it 6 or 7. i never had a chance of catching anything.
but now that i go with just one other person or by myself. i get way more chances.

but... when the monster is on, there is no way me or two people can hoist it up out of the water to get the shot. thats when you need like 4 or 5 guys with ya.

and yes i kno the roughness makes it on for bites. if i stayed in the night i bet i really would get something else besides a nurse.

fixed80
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by fixed80 »

that would be 321 aka space coast. :) just imagine if i did this everyday. then i would be more successful like the other thousands. :wink:
i might try going south next time to st Lucy or martin county. that area seems potential.

it stinks that the beaches where you live are so well developed to the point where you have to ninja here and ninja there. plus the pay meters are horrible.
yep... you would need to travel some distance to get away from the population down there unlike where i live.

JordanConnerSharp.... where those shark reports at? :)

Jordan
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Jordan »

We were gonna go friday but went to anglins instead 8) just wait...

C-MONEY

Post by C-MONEY »

We got those stinky A** rays..now we need a new shark spot and get all the shark stuff to one house and were all set.

fixed80
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by fixed80 »

C-MONEY wrote:We got those stinky A** rays..now we need a new shark spot and get all the shark stuff to one house and were all set.
i would tell you some new spots for you & your homies to try out but... it depends on how far are you willin' to :driving: . since you and your boyz live far down south, basically you need to make a run as far as martin county and further. yes that's well over a hundred mile :driving: but are you up to it :) . Shhhhhhh!* i might do the same myself. go further from my home to hunt down the fish. Texans do it all the time so we all need to are self's.... and stay on the beach all day long like from 8am till 8pm. :wink:

Return to “Shark'in Reports”