Hi you all doing?

This area is for Shark'in Reports from all over, These reports must be catch and Release if you've gone shark'in put them here. All photos of sharks must be alive, there will be no tolerance for Photos of Dead Sharks.

Oh no are there sharks at the beach?
cudaman
BLACK FIN TUNA

Hi you all doing?

Post by cudaman »

I have seen some real nice catches, congrats to all fishing hard. I wish I was.

Hey all,

This is "Cudaman " Herbert Müller. I cannot come out and play in tournaments so far. There are too many things going on in my life, my only son in the Army being one of them. Catch a fish or shark and release it has become a big part in my life. Gio Peroldo started the Shorebound Shark Tourney with this intention along with Gustavo Mata and their friends such as Paul (sorry I do not remember your last name boy, lol). Fishing has been a big part of my life since I can remember. I have fished in many countries since I was a kid and have witness many atrocities to wildlife. I have stopped fishing for a while and come back, this happens all the time to many of us, but we always come back to it because it is what we love to do. When I was first involved in the Shorebound Shark Tourney I tried very hard to get the tagging program involved and many people know that. Unfortunately I was not able to succeed due to red tape, but was gladly able to get around it in the 2009 Shorebound Shark Tourney. Needless to say many things have gone wrong in many tournaments. We as humans recognize that is time to change. No more killing unnecessarily of any animal. If we do any tournaments it should be in the name of preservation. Not a softy here, just a realist, not many big catches any more, and you all know it (meaning extreme as we used to see them in the 70’s or 80’s. Just don’t like to see them hanging). I am glad to see that tournaments now days do a tag and release format and I hope that they stay that way and honor the original intentions of the rules. I do hope that the rules these tournaments have are not just to keep away people that care about conservation but instead are rules to pave the road of real conservation.

Harsh to say, bait is bait, if it is scientifically proven that it is abundant and it is legal to use it in the country you are in then use it. Nature is cruel but we do not have to be, we do not have to kill animals unnecessarily. Cash money or perks should not dignify unnecessary death of any creature. Please never go out of your way to endanger a fish for a picture. Please know their limits of life. The rule of thumb is; if you can hold your breath as they are out of the water so should the fish. People that have experience with shark fishing would know that 3 minutes is a rule of thumb, unless the fight has gone beyond an hour, or you see the way a shark behaves out of the water (exhausted) it may be less. Please know that if current and or waves come into their mouth/gills the chance for their survival is much greater than in no water. Please know that rocks would hurt their internal organs and a soft wet surface will aid with their survival. Please understand that if they become pink under the sun, they are getting a sun burn and may not survive it. The biggest rule is “KEEP THEM WET”. This way you will know you did good to release them.

Hopefully I will be able to start fishing soon. I always enjoy the reports in many of the forums I visit (I haven’t done so in a long time, but will soon).

SUPPORT OURT TROOPS, SUPPORT CATCH AND RELEASE, AND SUPPORT A BETTER ENVIRONMENT FOR OUR SEAS!

Sincerely,

Cudaman

Herbert Müller

AKA:
Hans Herbert Muller

bolo
USER BANNED

Re: Hi you all doing?

Post by bolo »

Good to hear from you. Whenever you need someone to fish with give me a call.
The Judge asked the prostitute, "At what point did you realize you were raped?"
The prostitute replied (wiping away tears), "When the check bounced."

maddawgandcrew
Old Salt

Post by maddawgandcrew »

i was hoping to fish with you one more time before i left budd :salut:
maddawg
TEAM DARK WATER

cudaman
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by cudaman »

Thanks Bolo, I may go next weekend.

That sounds good Mark. I am planing to head your way next Saturday April 10th during the afternoon I'll give you a call Saturday morning to see if you are coming.

PhishingPhanatic
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by PhishingPhanatic »

Good to see you on here Herbert. Hope to see you in the Keys one of these weekends.

maddawgandcrew
Old Salt

Post by maddawgandcrew »

That sounds good Mark. I am planing to head your way next Saturday April 10th during the afternoon I'll give you a call Saturday morning to see if you are coming.[/quote]

thats when im going to be having my yard sale please stop bye and see if theres any thing you need later budd
maddawg
TEAM DARK WATER

cudaman
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by cudaman »

Thanks Rory, you will see me out there one of these weeks.

Mark, I sure will pass by. Sad to know you have to move man. It was always fun to fish with ya! See you Saturday bud.

Return to “Shark'in Reports”