SHARK WEEK

This is for Shark info, Tagging , How tos, baits of choice, etc.
permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

SHARK WEEK

Post by permitchaser »

Anybody saw it yesterday? They were talking bout the Hammers , there's a shark in Jupiter called OLD HITLER and another one called THE HARBOUR MASTER by Bimini, chiat even the name its scary lol .Rory wachout when you fish offshore and yak :scold

Okay at 8:00 pm again if you got Direct tv.:

Moose
KING MACKEREL

Re: SHARK WEEK

Post by Moose »

i saw it....crazy man...the way they corral all the sharks in...first nurse sharks, then big bulls, then massive hammers...all to get a tag in one of the hammers...crazu stuff man...they got grapefruits made of steel. One of those sharks has a bad day or gets startled and its all over

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

Yup and the one who tag the shark a woman she sure got more grapefruits than me lol

bluesea
Seasoned Fisher

Post by bluesea »

no more snorkeling for me, after watching it :shaking: .
Did anyone watch the video of the great white (submarine).?

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

bluesea wrote:no more snorkeling for me, after watching it :shaking: .
Did anyone watch the video of the great white (submarine).?
nope, now its about great white's and cookie cutters in 10mins hammer time they think its the same shark over 20 foot long :shock:

so they called the great white submarine?lol

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

maybe im crazy but i thought hitler lived on the west coast at skyway but then i heard he lived in the keys and then i heard he lived on lakeworth
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

gruntking wrote:maybe im crazy but i thought hitler lived on the west coast at skyway but then i heard he lived in the keys and then i heard he lived on lakeworth
I wonder if that's the one i see at ch5 at time?

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

gruntking wrote:maybe im crazy but i thought hitler lived on the west coast at skyway but then i heard he lived in the keys and then i heard he lived on lakeworth
Well could be the same shark ,they tag a big hammer with a satellite to track the ground he cover or migration , or may be different sharks
There's a monster out there they show a 12 foot Marlin ,Hammer only left the head.

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

Rare wrote:I wonder if that's the one i see at ch5 at time?
the old man Enrique told me about that shark more than once :mrgreen: next time I go offshore im going with a shotgun lol.

Backwoods123
Old Salt

Post by Backwoods123 »

Did you guys see the beginning when they talked about the hammer caught off anglins pier?? In 2012 and was 17 ft?? Lol i was there i helped beach it it was a good friend of mine... It was a couple months ago and it was 12 ft lmao... Guess it's shark week fibs lol

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

Backwoods123 wrote:Did you guys see the beginning when they talked about the hammer caught off anglins pier?? In 2012 and was 17 ft?? Lol i was there i helped beach it it was a good friend of mine... It was a couple months ago and it was 12 ft lmao... Guess it's shark week fibs lol
He looks like Lui or his twin lol.Is that his name?

Backwoods123
Old Salt

Post by Backwoods123 »

No his name is veli

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

Backwoods123 wrote:No his name is veli
Ah ok

BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

Backwoods123 wrote:Did you guys see the beginning when they talked about the hammer caught off anglins pier?? In 2012 and was 17 ft?? Lol i was there i helped beach it it was a good friend of mine... It was a couple months ago and it was 12 ft lmao... Guess it's shark week fibs lol
What Hammerhead in 2012, Velis was this year
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

Backwoods123
Old Salt

Post by Backwoods123 »

BoatlessFisherman wrote:
What Hammerhead in 2012, Velis was this year
Lol yeah i know Tommy.... It came on shark week showed a clip of veli on the pier fighting the shark and showed the shark... And said it was in 2012 n was 17 feet long... Lol

STRIZ
KING MACKEREL

Post by STRIZ »

I remember back in 2005 I was fishing the north side (was still open then)of 7 mile bridge. I see already from afar some weird splash and wake. A minute later I am just looking straight down I see a gigantic ray with a maybe 5 or 6 foot shark bitten ontohis back just flying out the tunnel and making a sharp right alongside the bridge to the seawall. I mean a big ray as fast as it can go which is fast with a shark on its back say what.

Then all the sudden right behind it this monster shark I believe it was a bull comes shooting out the tunnel following the same path as the ray.
They were just two or so foot under the surface on a sunny day with clear water.
I bull you not. This second shark was the biggest I have ever seen and I have seen some pretty darn big ones. Cant say for sure how long but the 5 to 6 foot span ray looked like a puppy in comparison and the latched on smaller shark like a ramora
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH
EVEN WHEN THE NECK IS DIRTY

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

STRIZ wrote:I remember back in 2005 I was fishing the north side (was still open then)of 7 mile bridge. I see already from afar some weird splash and wake. A minute later I am just looking straight down I see a gigantic ray with a maybe 5 or 6 foot shark bitten ontohis back just flying out the tunnel and making a sharp right alongside the bridge to the seawall. I mean a big ray as fast as it can go which is fast with a shark on its back say what.

Then all the sudden right behind it this monster shark I believe it was a bull comes shooting out the tunnel following the same path as the ray.
They were just two or so foot under the surface on a sunny day with clear water.
I bull you not. This second shark was the biggest I have ever seen and I have seen some pretty darn big ones. Cant say for sure how long but the 5 to 6 foot span ray looked like a puppy in comparison and the latched on smaller shark like a ramora
yup RON ,there are some big ones out there,the old man Enrique my fishing buddy he's 86 he eat.sleep.brathe,fish he got some shark stories ,he told he was fishing on da keys on top of rocks fishing for grovers he caught like a 3 pounder and this big arse bull was behind the grover he said he pull it out of his jaws and run lol :jester:

Backwoods123
Old Salt

Post by Backwoods123 »

Ive herd of some gigantic tigers on the north end of seven mile 16-18 ft.... Im sure there are beasts out there..... I hooked a shark at the pier last year that dumped 1100 yards of line off my 14/0 like it was nothing on locked drag... Makes you think just how big sharks can get

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

Backwoods123 wrote:Ive herd of some gigantic tigers on the north end of seven mile 16-18 ft.... Im sure there are beasts out there..... I hooked a shark at the pier last year that dumped 1100 yards of line off my 14/0 like it was nothing on locked drag... Makes you think just how big sharks can get
Some sharks can't be stopped with rod n reel Rene de Dios RIP plenty of times fishing from the beach got spool unable to stop them in Bimini he caught a 680 lb tiger I saw the jaws and pic at a party he did but it was on a boat.

Backwoods123
Old Salt

Post by Backwoods123 »

Yeah even tho i got dumped it was a pretty cool site to see that much line come off reel until it got to the knot and popped.... Maybe it was old hitler :dude:

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

Or the Harbour Master :rambo:

shos260288
KING MACKEREL

Post by shos260288 »

That show on Submarine was a bunch off crap. I wish they would stop all the shock and awe bull crap, and stick with what makes shark week so great which is scientific research. First it was Megalodon, then Mermaids the body found, now this crap. They really need to rethink their core vision because if they keep showing this kind of crap they will lose viewers including this one. P.S. I think the harbor master may still be off Jupiter.
Fish Crazy

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

shos260288 wrote:That show on Submarine was a bunch off crap. I wish they would stop all the shock and awe bull crap, and stick with what makes shark week so great which is scientific research. First it was Megalodon, then Mermaids the body found, now this crap. They really need to rethink their core vision because if they keep showing this kind of crap they will lose viewers including this one. P.S. I think the harbor master may still be off Jupiter.
only watch the one about Great Hammerhead they tag with a satellite device a nice size hammer shark ,so thru this they I think they may be able to find out if old hitler is harbor master its a long ride from Bimini to Jupiter I don't think its the same shark tho ,but there is a monster out there maybe more than one lol oh and the cookie cutter don't play games they show all kind of fishes and even a dolphin with the round mark.

shos260288
KING MACKEREL

Post by shos260288 »

Yes, and I think the cookie cutter carved a chunk out of that long distance swimmer dude a few years back. Pretty nasty little critter.
Fish Crazy

gdm phil
SHARKER

Post by gdm phil »

boatless trip to take hitler down?
Philthy sport fishing
Come get philthy!
561-542-2515
Affordable offshore trips fir the boat less fishermen

Backwoods123
Old Salt

Post by Backwoods123 »

gdm phil wrote:boatless trip to take hitler down?
Im ready!!!! Ill bring the dynamite. :dude:

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

Backwoods123 wrote:
gdm phil wrote:boatless trip to take hitler down?
Im ready!!!! Ill bring the dynamite. :dude:
Im down, no diving tho lol :scold:

Return to “Shark'in Info”