river at north beach campground

Beverly Beach, Bunnell, Flagler Beach, Marineland, Palm Coast, Crescent Beach, Fort Matanzas, Fruit Cove, Hastings, Marineland, Palm Valley, Ponte Vedra, Ponte Vedra Beach, St. Augustine, St. Augustine Beach, Switzerland, Atlantic Beach, Baldwin, Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, Mayport, Neptune Beach, Amelia Island, Bryceville, Callahan, Fernandina Beach, Hilliard.
3 seas
Fisher

river at north beach campground

Post by 3 seas »

Headed there in a few weeks and would like to fish the peirs over the river. What can I expect and any tips tricks would be helpfull. Thanks

opiato
Old Salt

Re: river at north beach campground

Post by opiato »

Ive fished there a couple yrs ago in the spring. This was before I really knew much about fishing. Caught a bluefish though and I saw a blacktip in the surf while at the beach across the street. But im actually goin back this wknd. The weathers gona be terrible but hopefully Ill be able to spend a good amount of time fishing. Ill let u know how it goes

opiato
Old Salt

Re: river at north beach campground

Post by opiato »

sorry dude. had to postpone the trip til summer. the weather up there was just too nasty this weekend. let me know how you do though :toast:

Return to “Flagler-St johns-Duval-Nassau”