Bait shop in Miami Beach?

This area is for those questions about bait how to catch it, keep it alive and so on.
B8KAR
Fisher

Bait shop in Miami Beach?

Post by B8KAR »

Is there a place to buy live and/or frozen bait in Miami Beach (other than Haulover or the South Beach Marina)?
For example, in the Keys, some of the big grocery/drug stores sell frozen bait (not seafood), and I know of a small market in Hollywood that has a live shrimp tank.
Are there similar places in Miami Beach?

chris21
KING MACKEREL

Re: Bait shop in Miami Beach?

Post by chris21 »

the only place I can think of towards that direction is bait em up, bait and tackle shop.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
There's no such thing as too much bait!!

Jules89
Fisher

Post by Jules89 »

There is a bait and tackle shop at Haulover PArk

TidetotheMoon
Weekend Warrior

Post by TidetotheMoon »

Google it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

teresafelipe
Fisher

Post by teresafelipe »

2 months ago I was looking for the best-frozen baits in Miami and searched too many shops and places for the same but did not get proper results. Then after long research, I discussed with local peoples from that place and they guided me a shop called One Stop Marine.

They had the best quality frozen bait that I've seen in a long time of angling. They are professionally rigged and provide great customer service. I have been back several times and won't go anywhere else for bait again.

You can also check here :- https://onestopmarine.net

PhishingPhanatic
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by PhishingPhanatic »

I hate that place personally. Really rude staff and the bait quality was horrible.

Return to “Bait Bucket”