i needs the mullet

This area is for those questions about bait how to catch it, keep it alive and so on.
grouperking
Old Salt

i needs the mullet

Post by grouperking »

need help catching mullet, finger mullet anyone know anywhere lmk

bluesea
Seasoned Fisher

Re: i needs the mullet

Post by bluesea »

Check the beach or docks early morning or during sunset. If you live in Miami ,then check coconut grove area and coral gables, if your put your time searching in those area, you will find the mullet. Coconut grove has some good spots where you will find mullet. Another area is Miami beach, check around the small bridges.

Also, no to sound rude but you have to understand that Most people put a lot time to find spots to catch bait, which is why they won't tell every new person that joins the site.

phino
Seasoned Fisher

Post by phino »

bluesea wrote:Check the beach or docks early morning or during sunset. If you live in Miami ,then check coconut grove area and coral gables, if your put your time searching in those area, you will find the mullet. Coconut grove has some good spots where you will find mullet. Another area is Miami beach, check around the small bridges.

Also, no to sound rude but you have to understand that Most people put a lot time to find spots to catch bait, which is why they won't tell every new person that joins the site.
:stupid:

i've done some hard searching around miami area and i've had some luck grabbing a few there. not so much in broward for me but i do see them occasionally. just like above stated, check the docks early morning or sunset. good luck!
"A woman who has never seen her husband fishing, doesn’t know what a patient man she married!"

Moose
KING MACKEREL

Post by Moose »

yea, just put in the time around sunrise and you'll find them

i havent seen any finger mullet lately, but there are bigger ones around here and there

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

mullet is one of the easyest thing to get if you cant get the mullet i wish you nothing but the best finding the fish
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

grouperking
Old Salt

Post by grouperking »

thanks for all the replys guys will check around docks and piers in the morning and around beaches

Backwoods123
Old Salt

Post by Backwoods123 »

gruntking wrote:mullet is one of the easyest thing to get if you cant get the mullet i wish you nothing but the best finding the fish
Lol :uplol:

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

im honest what can i say
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

STRIZ
KING MACKEREL

Post by STRIZ »

Yellow Bait House former Jacks has frozen mullets.

Last baitshop before the 18 mile stretch down to Largo.

Enjoy

That is if you do not want to

PUT IN THE TIME
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH
EVEN WHEN THE NECK IS DIRTY

grouperking
Old Salt

Post by grouperking »

thanks for all the info found a place where there is mullet AND tarpon/ cudas/ snook

Return to “Bait Bucket”