Few Alligator Alley bass

Please let us know the tackle you used, the artificial or bait, and your technique. Please post pictures with you, fish, and tackle if possible, of your fish caught after November 1, 2006.
aha14750
Weekend Warrior

Few Alligator Alley bass

Post by aha14750 »

Went out the other day on my buddies boat , totaled 20 bass the whole day. All bass were caught flipping and fishing senkos. These were my two biggest.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

swordfish
SHARKER

Re: Few Alligator Alley bass

Post by swordfish »

Nice, thx for sharing! Its funny, lately Ive been wanting to go do some bass fishing, I just always end up chasing salt instead. Bass are fun though!

-swordfish

aha14750
Weekend Warrior

Post by aha14750 »

swordfish wrote:Nice, thx for sharing! Its funny, lately Ive been wanting to go do some bass fishing, I just always end up chasing salt instead. Bass are fun though!

-swordfish

In all honesty the bass fishing is slow right now. I see a few good reports here and there but in general lately I've had to really put in time for fish.

swordfish
SHARKER

Post by swordfish »

aha14750 wrote:
swordfish wrote:Nice, thx for sharing! Its funny, lately Ive been wanting to go do some bass fishing, I just always end up chasing salt instead. Bass are fun though!

-swordfish

In all honesty the bass fishing is slow right now. I see a few good reports here and there but in general lately I've had to really put in time for fish.

I think it's just not been dry enough last couple years. When the water drops they tend to congregate in the canals, then it tends to go off the charts till about mid May when the waters really start rising again...

BTW... Since we're on the subject, topwater frogs for Snook... When the frogs migrate, the snook capitalize on it in a big way!!!!!

-Swordfish

aha14750
Weekend Warrior

Post by aha14750 »

swordfish wrote:
aha14750 wrote:

-swordfish

I think it's just not been dry enough last couple years. When the water drops they tend to congregate in the canals, then it tends to go off the charts till about mid May when the waters really start rising again...

BTW... Since we're on the subject, topwater frogs for Snook... When the frogs migrate, the snook capitalize on it in a big way!!!!!

-Swordfish
I would have never guessed. I'm going to stock up on some BPS Humpin toads now

Thanks for the insight! :salut: :salut:

vetoe
Fisher

Post by vetoe »

Wow no kidding on the frogs....I never would have guessed it!...I might have gotten lucky, but never would have thought that. Thanks for sharing, I will definitely have to give that a try. Hey Swordfish you fish with a guy named Mike P? I thought I saw him in a photo of yours last year. Could be wrong though. Tight lines gentlemen!

swordfish
SHARKER

Post by swordfish »

vetoe wrote:Wow no kidding on the frogs....I never would have guessed it!...I might have gotten lucky, but never would have thought that. Thanks for sharing, I will definitely have to give that a try. Hey Swordfish you fish with a guy named Mike P? I thought I saw him in a photo of yours last year. Could be wrong though. Tight lines gentlemen!
Yep, Mike and I used to fish a lot together. He's a great fisherman. Lately I have a lot of people to go with and no time to do it in... It used to be the opposite :cry: :cry: :cry: Working hard hard hard....

-Swordfish

vetoe
Fisher

Post by vetoe »

swordfish wrote:
vetoe wrote:Wow no kidding on the frogs....I never would have guessed it!...I might have gotten lucky, but never would have thought that. Thanks for sharing, I will definitely have to give that a try. Hey Swordfish you fish with a guy named Mike P? I thought I saw him in a photo of yours last year. Could be wrong though. Tight lines gentlemen!
Yep, Mike and I used to fish a lot together. He's a great fisherman. Lately I have a lot of people to go with and no time to do it in... It used to be the opposite :cry: :cry: :cry: Working hard hard hard....

-Swordfish

Hey I hear ya. Time is a precious commodity. I barely get out these days....Well if you ever see Mike aka "Mouth" again please tell him Stein says hey.

Return to “Freshwater Pics: Any fish caught in freshwater.”