Lakes of the meadow

Please let us know the tackle you used, the artificial or bait, and your technique. Please post pictures with you, fish, and tackle if possible, of your fish caught after November 1, 2006.
baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Lakes of the meadow

Post by baseball4life702 »

Got out behind my house for a bit in between filling out job applications, just brought one worm to see what's up.... A lot of juvenile bass and didn't walk the whole lake to see where the biggens were holding. Got this one and wouldn't let the smaller ones take the worm so they don't get too smart... Probably gonna go back out in an hour to check the other side.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Re: Lakes of the meadow

Went back out got this one bigger than the last...still fishing till the sun drops
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Just caught 2 more the size of the first so I didn't bother with pics just threw them back quick... Tried the other lake but dead so when I came back to the one behind my house got hit big but ended up setting the hook with the worm tail hooked in so it spit the hook quick but ended on a good note

phillybass
Seasoned Fisher

Post by phillybass »

Where is lake of the meadow at? Where I'll be staying there is a big lake that the place is built around and lots of decent bass in it. I've caught 5lb plus bass there several times. It's in Lantana.
Tight Lines and Burning Drags!!!

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Much farther south than lantana lol.. It's in southwest Miami dade county near krome ave and tamiami trail near where the micosukee reservation is. They are stocked lakes but hold some very nice largemouth and peacocks, much bigger than what I posted. When I used to take the time to find where there the big ones are holding there is slobs. Your welcome to come fish them when u get here usually security runs non residents out but I can tell them you are my guest. And I have some spots where the reservation is too,, I used to be heavy on the freshwater but slowed down when I wanted to hone my saltwater skills.

phillybass
Seasoned Fisher

Post by phillybass »

Sounds good I enjoy both I was heavy saltwater and will be again. I love being able to walk 50 yds. out my front door and cast where I will be staying.
Tight Lines and Burning Drags!!!

Return to “Freshwater Pics: Any fish caught in freshwater.”