New To The Forum

This is the area where you may introduce yourself and let others know a little about you.
kingfish
Fisher

New To The Forum

Post by kingfish »

After a few posts I guess it's time to introduce myself. I'm 46 years old, reside in Gainesville, and after 22 years in the corporate world, I'm now a full time Realtor going into year 4. I umpire adult slowpitch softball (played for 30 years) and I am a part time fishing guide on both coasts and the Bahamas. I was once a very avid striking fish and king mackeral tournament fisherman, but that has slowed down a bunch in the last few years. It's been 20 years since I've shark fished off the beach. The skyway forum and this forum has rekindled my passion because before I had a penny to my name, I fished beaches, bridges and jetties and wore them out. I am an avid deer hunter and a more avid duck hunter. I have been truely blessed because at 46 I have done more really cool hunting and fishing things than 10 men can do in a lifetime. I'm not wealthy by any stretch of the imagination, but everyone on this forum has a handful of your best hunting and fishing buddies. For some reason I have 3 times that amount and I am very thankful for it. These friendships have allowed me to do all these great things. Now, I am by NO means an expert, but I have fished with and been taught by some of the best in the world. If you run out of people to ask, let me know and I will be more than happy to offer you my opinion. Kingfish

agroce23
Seasoned Fisher

Post by agroce23 »

Welcome!!

james380
........POST HO........... "I post for FREE"

Post by james380 »

Sounds like you'll be a knowledgeable addition to the forum. Welcome aboard.
"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
- Charlton Heston
"Truth is treason in an empire of lies." - Ron Paul
In the beginning god created Evolution.

baitwetter
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by baitwetter »

Welcome aboard Kingfish. Glad to have you here!!
Sad to be sitting out this years Shorebound Shark Tourney due to work issues. Good luck to all that participate!!!

mikeypbg
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by mikeypbg »

Welcome aboard Kingfish. I am sure you will be an excellent addition to this group. People like me, who have only been at it for a few years, still have a lot to learn and having people to share information with is how we do it.

Just think, you may have just added all of us to that list of good fishing buddies.

Tight lines,
Michael

Return to “Who are you? Introduce yourself here:”