Howdy all

This is the area where you may introduce yourself and let others know a little about you.
Txshrek
Fisher

Howdy all

Post by Txshrek »

New guy from texas , im in town working on the bosses boat and stealing the dinghy every chance I get

Rare
SHARKER

Re: Howdy all

Post by Rare »

stealing the dinghy every chance I get
Not sure how ya guys in Texas do things but we Floridians frown upon stealing of any kind. Please leave them bad habits back in your home town.

Green Tide
SHARKER

Post by Green Tide »

Hey new guy. I see you have met the forum security officer. He is always working hard to keep this place safe and legal. Most people have found if you offer up a few snappa he will interpret your scenario with more favor. Please be advised there is an 18" minimum on the grovers and like 24" on the mutton. Any red meat should be served with allot of blood for the bread. :rambo:

You shoulda been here yesterday!!!

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

Typical Texas schit kicker. Steals the friggin dingy, leaves the yacht and brags about it. What a dope. (tommy
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

crashmister
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by crashmister »

Hey all, txshrek is a bro from Texas. He's working on a boat in marina road B/Y by me. He's looking to do a little of everything. Help em out. Don't mind rare, he's just like that. :biglaugh:
Nice Boat! Now get it outa my driveway!

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

hey i know a great captain for hire if your interested knows these surrounding waters like the back of his hand feel free to call him 3057257020 name is joe

he has put me on some of the greatest fish ive caught around here

thats him Image
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Return to “Who are you? Introduce yourself here:”