Better late than never

This is the area where you may introduce yourself and let others know a little about you.
Stubbs
Fisher

Better late than never

Post by Stubbs »

Saw another guy's post and realized I never introduced myself. My name is Collin but my friends call me Stubbs. I grew up in Plantation, mostly bass fishing and would go down to the keys occasionally for some reef/offshore action. Moved to New York City for college in 2011 and realized that winter wasn't my thing. Graduated in 2015 and then moved back down to Davie. Still bass fishing almost every day after work but trying to broaden my horizons to the salt around here. Girlfriend lives in Key Biscayne so I travel over the Rick a few times a week and occasionally stop to wet some lines (usually bear cut). I've been lurking for a long time and I appreciate all the knowledge you guys share. Looking forward to fishing with all of you eventually. :reeling: :reeling:

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Re: Better late than never

Post by baseball4life702 »

Stubbs wrote:Saw another guy's post and realized I never introduced myself. My name is Collin but my friends call me Stubbs. I grew up in Plantation, mostly bass fishing and would go down to the keys occasionally for some reef/offshore action. Moved to New York City for college in 2011 and realized that winter wasn't my thing. Graduated in 2015 and then moved back down to Davie. Still bass fishing almost every day after work but trying to broaden my horizons to the salt around here. Girlfriend lives in Key Biscayne so I travel over the Rick a few times a week and occasionally stop to wet some lines (usually bear cut). I've been lurking for a long time and I appreciate all the knowledge you guys share. Looking forward to fishing with all of you eventually. :reeling: :reeling:
You can be cited for fishing bear cut bridge so watch yourself I dunno maybe you just got the wrong bridge name... Key biscayne still holds good fish just start exploring the island more spots to fish than you would think

Stubbs
Fisher

Re: Better late than never

Post by Stubbs »

No, it's bear cut, and yeah I disregard that sign on the bridge. I would hop the fence and fish from the beach, but I'm done doing that. I can't afford a ticket right now lol. Thanks for looking out though

Return to “Who are you? Introduce yourself here:”