Kenny L.

This is the area where you may introduce yourself and let others know a little about you.
Kenny L.
Fisher

Kenny L.

Post by Kenny L. »

Hi everyone I'm Kenny from WV: I'm planning a trip to Inverness Florida next winter. I have a sister living their and I want to fish while I'm there. Does anyone on this board live in the Inverness area? Im just looking for some imformation on this area and some places to start out fishing. I know this sight is for BF but I will be bringing one of my boats along if it gives me more options while fishing this part of Florida. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks: Good luck fishing.

swordfish
SHARKER

Re: Kenny L.

Post by swordfish »

Welcome ashore Kenny.

I have not fished that area therefore I will not misguide ya. I am certain someone will chime in though. Regardless, welcome to the site and post some of them beautiful trout from your neck of the woods partner!

-Swordfish

phillybass71
BOATLESS FISHING Honorary Guide

Post by phillybass71 »

Welcome to the site. Will you be fishing fresh or saltwater?
Plz put back the small ones.

Kenny L.
Fisher

Post by Kenny L. »

I would like to fish saltwater mostly but thought I could do both if weather is to bad to be in saltwater. I like catching all kinds of fish fresh and saltwater. If fishing saltwater I would like to catch trout, redfish, and flounder. If freshwater I would like to catch largemouth bass, crappie. Thanks: Kenny L

phillybass71
BOATLESS FISHING Honorary Guide

Post by phillybass71 »

Lot of lakes up that way with ton's of big bass. Try the canals around there also you can get some 10 lbs. plus. I like senko's and chatter baits with a 3-5 in swimbait behind them,
Plz put back the small ones.

Return to “Who are you? Introduce yourself here:”