Fishing for fun

This is the area where you may introduce yourself and let others know a little about you.
SwampPeacock
Fisher

Fishing for fun

Post by SwampPeacock »

Recently moved down here and looking to explore the great fishing. I have been blessed with another child and I'm looking for some good spots to fish and help fill up the freezer. I'm in the Miramar area, so far the pond out back has had some nice bass and a lot of fun catching smaller fish.

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Re: Fishing for fun

Post by baseball4life702 »

SwampPeacock wrote:Recently moved down here and looking to explore the great fishing. I have been blessed with another child and I'm looking for some good spots to fish and help fill up the freezer. I'm in the Miramar area, so far the pond out back has had some nice bass and a lot of fun catching smaller fish.
The fill up the freezer part is unlikely to happen from land if that's what you really want spend as much time as you can on any boat lol... land based fishing takes time and patience to master and still it's difficult to keep the freezer stocked. As for the children, fishing from land should be a blast meals or not.

Return to “Who are you? Introduce yourself here:”