New to the Site

This is the area where you may introduce yourself and let others know a little about you.
bdawk2020
Weekend Warrior

New to the Site

Post by bdawk2020 »

Hey guys, new to the site. Just from lurking and reading some threads its clear there is a ton of info. Based out of South Miami, have fished on and off my whole life but recently got back into it. Been fishing mostly canals and lakes recently for peacocks and bass but want to get back into the salt. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

grouperking
Old Salt

Re: New to the Site

Post by grouperking »

Welcome to bostless fishing where u will be fishing from land :toast: :toast:

shos260288
KING MACKEREL

Post by shos260288 »

Welcome aboard!!! :toast:
Fish Crazy

bdawk2020
Weekend Warrior

Post by bdawk2020 »

grouperking wrote:Welcome to bostless fishing where u will be fishing from land :toast: :toast:
Still learning where to try in the salt around here. Was messing around at Matheson Hammock this morning. Only caught some puffers before it started to rain. Was thinking of trying the jetty at Black point soon. My family lives in the keys so I also fish down there some times.

BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

Hello and Welcome ashore :toast: :toast:
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

STRIZ
KING MACKEREL

Post by STRIZ »

:stupid:
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH
EVEN WHEN THE NECK IS DIRTY

HumanClaymore
Seasoned Fisher

Post by HumanClaymore »

bdawk2020 wrote:Hey guys, new to the site. Just from lurking and reading some threads its clear there is a ton of info. Based out of South Miami, have fished on and off my whole life but recently got back into it. Been fishing mostly canals and lakes recently for peacocks and bass but want to get back into the salt. I'll let you guys know how it goes.
Is your handle in reference to Weapon X? Philly was never the same once he went to Denver.
Welcome to the site!
Do the truffle shuffle!

bdawk2020
Weekend Warrior

Post by bdawk2020 »

HumanClaymore wrote:
bdawk2020 wrote:Hey guys, new to the site. Just from lurking and reading some threads its clear there is a ton of info. Based out of South Miami, have fished on and off my whole life but recently got back into it. Been fishing mostly canals and lakes recently for peacocks and bass but want to get back into the salt. I'll let you guys know how it goes.
Is your handle in reference to Weapon X? Philly was never the same once he went to Denver.
Welcome to the site!

Yup, sure is. Big Eagles fan, grew up outside of Philly. Dawk was my favorite player. Thanks for the welcome.

HumanClaymore
Seasoned Fisher

Post by HumanClaymore »

bdawk2020 wrote:
HumanClaymore wrote:
Welcome to the site!

Yup, sure is. Big Eagles fan, grew up outside of Philly. Dawk was my favorite player. Thanks for the welcome.
Likewise. I grew in Oxford, PA (used to work for Herr's potato chips at their factory in Nottingham). Born and bred Eagles fan. Always glad to meet another :)
Do the truffle shuffle!

Return to “Who are you? Introduce yourself here:”