Old Schooler turned Googan!

This is the area where you may introduce yourself and let others know a little about you.
Laz1287
Weekend Warrior

Old Schooler turned Googan!

Post by Laz1287 »

Hey everyone!

Name's Lazaro Rubio. I've been fishing the waters off our coast here in SFL since about the early 80's. Most of my fishing was done off Halover Pier and then off Newport. Don't know yet, if I fished with any of you guys in the past. I used to always hang around with another kid named Carlos and his dad. They usually were the best fishermen on the pier and taught me pretty much everything I know about saltwater fishing. So many fond memories on that pier, such a shame they never rebuilt it.

Now that life has straightened out a bit, I was able to load up on new gear and I'm looking forward to getting back to my one and only hobby. And boy am I rusty! :oops:

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Re: Old Schooler turned Googan!

Post by Kingofthesea »

Welcome back. It's like riding a bike and should be a short learning curve. All the fish are the same except a few more of them since you have been gone. Anything you may have forgotten can be found here and quite a bit more.
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

Return to “Who are you? Introduce yourself here:”