Sebastian Bound July 4th

(Date your Titles) This area is so Members can post the area they may be fishing if it is a public place, "don't post private spots" and other members can fish on by. They could also PM you to keep it not so loud.
L8RBRA
Old Salt

Sebastian Bound July 4th

Post by L8RBRA »

Heading down to SI in July. Anyone a local there?
I'll be IRL bound with a lil 15ft boat. Yeah no inlet for me in this dingy.
Anyone wanna go fishing? :lol:
Looking to hit the inlet jetty this time around by land.
It was hard to get me off those IR Islands :toast: :reeling:
This will be my second trip down. Last time was great. Had to come back.
Adam .... Fish On!

L8RBRA
Old Salt

Re: Sebastian Bound July 4th

Post by L8RBRA »

*crickets*
Adam .... Fish On!

L8RBRA
Old Salt

Post by L8RBRA »

Great trip. Caught plenty of fish. Hooked into over 30 sharks landed 15 of them. Broke a heavy pole in half. Landed a tarpon in the river. Lost a tarpon twice its size the next morning same spot. What a great fishery considering I couldn't fish the inlet. I must say i was very disappointed with the Inlet Jetty. That whole area needs to be cleaned up and rules need to be enforced. Dead pilchards everywhere and rotten bags of bait all over the place. Walked around and took a look and didn't go back for the rest of the trip. Might I suggest staying at the oyster bay and point resort. $100 gets you a 15ft 25hp dingy for the week of your stay. Gas Included! What a great deal.
Adam .... Fish On!

stardew120
Fisher

Post by stardew120 »

That sounds really nice.
I bought a secondhand Nissan Frontier and installed new sets of Asanti wheels and Toyo tires. I'll try to dedicate more if my time in reforming it to its best condition.

Return to “Where are you fishin'?”