Rest In Pieces...

(Date your Titles) This area is so Members can post the area they may be fishing if it is a public place, "don't post private spots" and other members can fish on by. They could also PM you to keep it not so loud.
kblue
SHARKER

Rest In Pieces...

Post by kblue »

fishnfool73 wrote:Nice cero. I miss Niles for those

image2.JPG

image1.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

snapperfanatic18
GOLIATH GROUPER

Re: Rest In Pieces...

Post by snapperfanatic18 »

You guys out there this weekend???

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

You mean every weekend :happyfisherman:

Not this weekend but weather should be good than last

clarence2society
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by clarence2society »

every weekend and no one calls me... thats just wrong.

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

clarence2society wrote:every weekend and no one calls me... thats just wrong.
You dont want to come out and play on Friday or Sat. Only Sunday funday. Last time you woke up late and didnt make the party, I was heart broken.

clarence2society
GOLIATH GROUPER

that whole 8 pm til 4am every thur fri and sat thing......:P

sometimes that hr and half before bait shop opens isnt logn enough and i over sleep

clarence2society
GOLIATH GROUPER

just give me notice as early as possible and more often than not i will be there

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

You know it, Jerry. I think the moons will light up just right for ya. :wink: Just a heads up that I do trips out there often but its with the family. When im with my son its me fishing with him and Im only focus on him. It's 10% fishing and the other 90% is with him if that makes sense. My dad told me this long ago and being young i never understood what he really meant. Life lesson teaches us things and now I see things through his eyes. What sucks is he never got to meet his grandson. What I wouldnt do to have him here today with us fishing the long weekend in the keys.

clarence2society
GOLIATH GROUPER

thats awesome.. and it makes a ton of sense.. my dad well he wasnt my friend and didnt know me for crap...... he died when i was 17 and we talk just as much now as before then...... i wish my uncle kenny were still around he would be out there with me sleepin on concrete fishing for two days........ i think that makes you a pretty bad ass father and he will never ever forget that as long as he lives.... :) oh man here i go being all heartfelt and honest... oops

ps daytime permit??? they are changing right before season ends

Miami_Chris
KING MACKEREL

Post by Miami_Chris »

Rare wrote:You know it, Jerry. I think the moons will light up just right for ya. :wink: Just a heads up that I do trips out there often but its with the family. When im with my son its me fishing with him and Im only focus on him. It's 10% fishing and the other 90% is with him if that makes sense. My dad told me this long ago and being young i never understood what he really meant. Life lesson teaches us things and now I see things through his eyes. What sucks is he never got to meet his grandson. What I wouldnt do to have him here today with us fishing the long weekend in the keys.

This is seriously awesome. I grew up going out there with my pops, and it's awesome to see others passing it down.

snapperfanatic18
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by snapperfanatic18 »

Makes perfect sense...i grew up also with my dad taking me to the keys on the weekends...and like yourself, my kids will never get the chance to have met their grandpa either, but we move on and pass down what was embedded in us.

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

clarence2society wrote: i think that makes you a pretty bad ass father and he will never ever forget that as long as he lives.... :) oh man here i go being all heartfelt and honest... oops

ps daytime permit??? they are changing right before season ends
Most of my permits have been in the day time or just before the sun is rising. Some bridges and i dont know why but after 9am or later they run through. This is my own experience at least for me. I havent forgotten like you guys so as he gets older and if he does forgets at least the pictures will be there. lol. Good to hear we still have memories of them times. Just sucks my brother went the art route and doesn't fish. The things we did together when we were young, i have no doubt that if he fish we will be out there doing the same as we were young.

obblondee
Fisher

Post by obblondee »

Can you camp on a tent there?

STRIZ
KING MACKEREL

Post by STRIZ »

obblondee wrote:Can you camp on a tent there?
Neither on or in a tent

From that bridge you cannot even fish.

It is closed see first picture the signs. :alien:
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH
EVEN WHEN THE NECK IS DIRTY

Return to “Where are you fishin'?”