anyone wana fish sebastain tomarow

(Date your Titles) This area is so Members can post the area they may be fishing if it is a public place, "don't post private spots" and other members can fish on by. They could also PM you to keep it not so loud.
HJared
KING MACKEREL

anyone wana fish sebastain tomarow

Post by HJared »

954 993 6632

kblue
SHARKER

Re: anyone wana fish sebastain tomarow

Post by kblue »

B-boy Jared and I decided to do boatless fishing and hit the Sebastian Inlet last night... Crazy fishing...Arrived N jetty around 8 PM and left S jetty around 2:30PM... he only slept one hour...I slept 4 hour.
twice back and forth between N and S jetty depending on tide... what a pain with cart, bait, cooler, sh!t load of rods...
On top of this, I drove 5 hour back and forth... We were so determined and stupid to go to SI...lol

Slow fishing... Overall Not much going on... We had to fish hard...
Managed to catch 8-10LB blackdrum, some nice sheepies (biggest one about 20" and a few throw backs), 10 mackerel, some other fishes...
I am really happy that I moved my lazy @ss and put some good fishing hour...

Here is pic of drum.
blackdrum.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HJared
KING MACKEREL

Post by HJared »

Thanks for coming and driving. If not for you o would be passed out on the beach

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

lol

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Any other activities going on out there?

Nice report

HJared
KING MACKEREL

Post by HJared »

We met a famous guy at 4 am who tests spool techs. I got an hour one in one seminar on tying flairhawks.

There were schools of macks moving around jumping. Endless bluefish. A couple trout.

I only saw 3 snook caught which is very low for there and not 1 redfish. A handful of pompano and an accidental flounder made a showing

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

HJared wrote:We met a famous guy at 4 am who tests spool techs. I got an hour one in one seminar on tying flairhawks.

There were schools of macks moving around jumping. Endless bluefish. A couple trout.

I only saw 3 snook caught which is very low for there and not 1 redfish. A handful of pompano and an accidental flounder made a showing

what was this famouse guys name ? \
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

snapperfanatic18
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by snapperfanatic18 »

Nice report fellas....that drum is of good eating size kblue...fishing hard is what its all about!!! :) good stuff!

Return to “Where are you fishin'?”