Black pearl boat ramp/catwalk Fort Pierce, Fl

(Date your Titles) This area is so Members can post the area they may be fishing if it is a public place, "don't post private spots" and other members can fish on by. They could also PM you to keep it not so loud.
raharris63
Fisher

Black pearl boat ramp/catwalk Fort Pierce, Fl

Post by raharris63 »

Went fishing last night. I told my husband that 5 cats and I'm out. Damn if we didn't catch 5 cat fish back to back. One must have been 24+" and a good 7 pounds... We then went over to Veterans/Rivergate Park pier in Port Saint Lucie, Fl.. We fished off the end closest to the bridge. After about an hour of nothing. These 2 guys come down the hill with little or no tackle and 2 poles. if I tell you they were busting snook like crazy. They were using lures and light little fishing poles...no technique that I could see. just casting and pulling them in. We watched them for about an hour and a half...during that time that got about 10 or more. (yeah I know) (and yes they did) I'm new, self taught by way of youtube. I have a decent setup. I want to catch a snook!!! even if to release it. But I want the catch. Can someone help me?

SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

Re: Black pearl boat ramp/catwalk Fort Pierce, Fl

Post by SaltyDog »

Welcome what are you using for bait?

raharris63
Fisher

Post by raharris63 »

We were using live shrimp.

tonyo524
Fisher

Post by tonyo524 »

Have you tried Jensen Beach causeway? I was just there yesterday, mullet were jumping.

Return to “Where are you fishin'?”