Going to Port Everglades Jetty tomorrow, anyone wanna come?

(Date your Titles) This area is so Members can post the area they may be fishing if it is a public place, "don't post private spots" and other members can fish on by. They could also PM you to keep it not so loud.
Post Reply
Username28
KING MACKEREL
Posts: 914
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:38 am

Going to Port Everglades Jetty tomorrow, anyone wanna come?

Post by Username28 »

High tide is at 1000 tomorrow, will be at the jetty from 830ish till noonish. PM me if your going
There is a fine line between Love & Hate.Hate is pushing them off a ledge. Loving them means you don't taunt them after you've pushed them off.

cvstrat
FORUM CHEF "RETIRED"
Posts: 442
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:39 pm

Re: Going to Port Everglades Jetty tomorrow, anyone wanna co

Post by cvstrat »

I'd love to but I'll working about a billion hours tomorrow :( Good luck out there.

Username28
KING MACKEREL
Posts: 914
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:38 am

Re: Going to Port Everglades Jetty tomorrow, anyone wanna co

Post by Username28 »

cvstrat wrote:I'd love to but I'll working about a billion hours tomorrow :( Good luck out there.
Wish I could say the same!!!!!
There is a fine line between Love & Hate.Hate is pushing them off a ledge. Loving them means you don't taunt them after you've pushed them off.

Post Reply

Return to “Where are you fishin'?”