Gag from Miami bay

This is area is for Boat Caught Fish reports and Pics, understanding that we sometimes fish on Boats please post this type of report and pics here
permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Re: Gag from Miami bay

Post by permitchaser »

Look this is how we do it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

Post by SaltyDog »

jimriha wrote:
gruntking wrote:What kind of tard steaks a grouper
too lazy to fillet it and i bet he boiled it with adobo and gave the bones to his cats
pay no attention to the jack off behind the curtain

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

this parasite feed on this ....like i said he can suck my oscar myer :elephant:

Leadslinger
Old Salt

Post by Leadslinger »

Nice catches, never seen a grouper steaked out but to each his own I reckon.

Maybe this site should be renamed childishbitchingaboutfishing.com

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

Leadslinger wrote:Nice catches, never seen a grouper steaked out but to each his own I reckon.

For real dude :toast:

SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

Post by SaltyDog »

Leadslinger wrote:Nice catches, never seen a grouper steaked out but to each his own I reckon.

thats why you see about 2 reports per month and they are usually boat reports ironic isnt it.....

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

last week at long key Bridge ,no permit where we were ...we waited for the night to fish for them guess what some guys were bully netting :rambo:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jimriha
Fisher

Post by jimriha »

I rarely make any posts, or reply to any topics, but steaking the grouper made me laugh so I wanted to add some of my dry humor. I've been working as a chef for 7 years at one of the most well known seafood restaurants in South Florida and have fabricated many different types fish throughout the years, yet I've never seen anyone cut grouper into steaks like that. I'm sorry to whoever was offended by the joke!

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

SaltyDog wrote: thats why you see about 2 reports per month and they are usually boat reports ironic isnt it.....
Talk to a plenty and many said forum are dead and the new IG and whatever else is out there is where they are posting vs forum. Post pic, get 100's of likes, with a short caption of the stories. It's the path of least resistance....cause its simple. It's plenty of other forums with numbers dying with the new generation on the phone.

Then you got personal lifestyle change and others just moving on to the boat and out of shoreline. What goes on here is so mild when I read more straight out talk from places like that mega giant bloody decks.

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

jimriha, let me fish the docks at night. :mrgreen: You must know that security guard walking the premises keeping the docks safe from us. :biglaugh: throw us a bone :wink:

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

jimriha wrote:I rarely make any posts, or reply to any topics, but steaking the grouper made me laugh so I wanted to add some of my dry humor. I've been working as a chef for 7 years at one of the most well known seafood restaurants in South Florida and have fabricated many different types fish throughout the years, yet I've never seen anyone cut grouper into steaks like that. I'm sorry to whoever was offended by the joke!

its cool bro i dont get offended ,i just make another joke and we are even lol ,the adobo part and cat wasnt funny ..i dont have a cat ...chill :chillpill: :toast: most of my fish i cut it like that ..i have a problem with my right btw it taste good as fak cubanaso style ...

k5523915
Old Salt

Post by k5523915 »

hey as long as it tastes like a grouper, who cares how is it prepared lol :reeling: :reeling:

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

k5523915 wrote:hey as long as it tastes like a grouper, who cares how is it prepared lol :reeling: :reeling:

CHA CHING thats what im talking about :thumright: have you heard the song its ma fish and i do what i want too lol.. :cyclopsani:

yjack s Cubanaso Style at least i get to cut it the way i want too some dont get to this point lol ...

jimriha
Fisher

Post by jimriha »

Rare wrote:jimriha, let me fish the docks at night. :mrgreen: You must know that security guard walking the premises keeping the docks safe from us. :biglaugh: throw us a bone :wink:
they guard it so tight, because if people were to fish it, the tarpon and other fish wouldnt stick around, plus the bottom is riddled with gas lines from the marina

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

permitchaser wrote:Look this is how we do it

Wow you are really good did you go off shore to catch those ?
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Moose
KING MACKEREL

Post by Moose »

permitchaser wrote:
k5523915 wrote:hey as long as it tastes like a grouper, who cares how is it prepared lol :reeling: :reeling:

CHA CHING thats what im talking about :thumright: have you heard the song its ma fish and i do what i want too lol.. :cyclopsani:

yjack s Cubanaso Style at least i get to cut it the way i want too some dont get to this point lol ...
Raul, normally i fillet all fish, do the bones add to the flavor? i've only ever eaten "ruedas" of kings/good size macks....my dad will rueda any good macks i give him in an enchilado and its delicious

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

Moose wrote:
permitchaser wrote:

Raul, normally i fillet all fish, do the bones add to the flavor? i've only ever eaten "ruedas" of kings/good size macks....my dad will rueda any good macks i give him in an enchilado and its delicious

its just faster for me Moose,with a sharp knife it is done very quick ,we try for kings yesterday we release like ten not big enough we caught a few nice macks ,we went offshore on the 17 footer bumpi ride ,water was murky ...a lot boats out there they all caught a few macks

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

gruntking wrote:

thank you... who gives a fak where i caught them ....btw what have you caught ?

HJared
KING MACKEREL

Post by HJared »

permitchaser wrote:
gruntking wrote:

thank you... who gives a fak where i caught them ....btw what have you caught ?
poop i wana know where you caught them exactly and the conditions and what you used for bait, what rod, tackle, what color shirt you were wearing. so i can copy it exactly and catch them macks :joker: :auto: :study: :reeling:

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

well ive fished 3 nights this week with nothing to show for it but 3 slots an a couple tarpon i know thats no where near as impressive as some 26in kings but hey im just not as good as you are
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

@Hj the tshirt was black , we caught them with pilchards they were very finicky we had a live well full we chum with live pilchards.

@Gk well my buddy caught a 36 lbs 1/2 I didn't go on that trip 3 weeks ago ,that's why I started fishing with them the fish was caught on a light tackle Capt Blair rod I 're did all guides for him ... Next week will try again for a smoker,btw you should have seen the pigs Gio been catching thanks for showing him the basics.

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

I showed him a lot more then just basics I gave him everything
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

gruntking wrote:I showed him a lot more then just basics I gave him everything

:nopity: and boatless, the skifff it is destroyed that will make you happy.

Return to “Boat Reports and Pics for EVERYWHERE”