No fishing/legal help

This area is for Boatless Fishing Freshwater Help and Info.
baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

No fishing/legal help

Post by baseball4life702 »

I am studying to be an attorney but I have come to a roadblock lol. Today I went to check an old spot and found this (picture included). Now the park I'm 90% sure is owned by the county but smack dab in middle of residential homes. The signs were also only installed at max a year ago cuz I have been there and they were not there before.
The county ordiance number is 01-35, and when I did research that ordinance comes back related to alcoholic beverages in parks. Now I have seen alcohol litter there so I'm beginning to think maybe the no fishing part of the sign was done by the community and the ordiance # is really for another purpose. Anybody's opinions are welcome, I fished anyways lol but I am insistant on pursuing this because it's not your typical overrun spot with googs chatting on everything, you almost can't even see it from the road.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lkatze2
Seasoned Fisher

Re: No fishing/legal help

Post by lkatze2 »

call "Help me Howard"

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Lol hahah that's too funny, I mean I might pursue it mysel legally but that's would take going up to courthouse and a lot of work, Im just seeing if anyone else with a little law experience has any input and then I will decide if I should pursue or just give up and fish it anyways, those signs will not deter,, the ones on my neighborhood were torn down more times than I have fingers

krash
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by krash »

I'd fish it til some park employee, security guard, LEO tells me I can't.... now if I had the intelligence and means I might also check the legitimacy of the signs & ordinance and keep that in my back pocket. Most likely if you persue it and point out the mistake they will just change the signs so that they are correct.
SW, Live to Fish, Have Tackle will travel ... >,)))~> ~~~~

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

baseball4life702 wrote:I am studying to be an attorney but I have come to a roadblock lol.
baseball4life702 wrote: I mean I might pursue it mysel legally but that's would take going up to courthouse and a lot of work
You want to be a lawyer but heading to the court house is too much work!? Okay!

Now, if it's too much work, that Howard guy is not a bad idea.

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

I love you guys......ya go to court to contest the validity of the no fishing sign AFTER you get the ticket not before. Until then, get a rattle can (looks like forest green from here) and make the warning disappear. Then get rid of the can. Calling Howard is going to be as effective as praying. Trust me no one is listening.
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

LINESIDER
Old Salt

Post by LINESIDER »

looks like if you were to lean on it, to tie your shoe it might just fall over.. im just saying....

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Kingofthesea wrote:Calling Howard is going to be as effective as praying. Trust me no one is listening.
Ch7 is listening. After Howard finds out they are not letting a Jew kid go out to fish....he will be all over this like KOTS on a bagel or pickle. Get that jew guy on your pic to put some money up if needed from the land of the sandbox....

BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

From my understanding all and any no fishing signs must include the ordnance number and sounds like they just slapped a number on it not that it is a no fishing ordnance. This could be the home owners ass and in most cases when they do this it is not legal and you are allowed to fish they just want to discourage people.

With that said it does not mean that the police that patrol the area are not in on it so they may bust your balls.

Double and triple check that ordnance and make sure it does not apply, check to make sure it is city or county park. if there is no ordnance go fishing
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

Post by SaltyDog »

I think the most important question is this spot for 1-3# bass worth a thread let alone a law suit?

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

:uplol: agreed. See what happens when we're not screwing with the Cubans, kikes, spicks, jigs, cops and got a cigarette? If we can't find someone more fun to drive away I'm going back to beating on the commie. Thanks for getting us back on track Scotty.
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

lol everything got through except f a g s

Leadslinger
Old Salt

Post by Leadslinger »

It's pretty to easy to figure out if it's county owned and go from there. Looks like it's homeowners assoc though, so they beat you to the middle finger.

Google is probably covered in pre-law school

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

For all those that commented about a "lawsuit" that is/was not my intention. If the ordinance doesn't exist it would be much simpler to expose it and get them to have to remove it just like the county made the Miami Heat unlock the fence on parcel-b.
For those that provided constructive advice thank you I am going to keep fishing it as there's no security, cops rarely patrol the area and it's about a 1/4 mile walk so I'd see them coming.
Yes rare I am too lazy just to go there for a bass but I may have to to prove the ordinance is for alcohol not fishing...

And leadslinger I already used google that's how I found out the ordinance was for alcoholic beverages in the park not fishing.
LINESIDER wrote:looks like if you were to lean on it, to tie your shoe it might just fall over.. im just saying....
lol we already tore the ones in my neighborhood down, this one is next on my hitlist.
SaltyDog wrote:I think the most important question is this spot for 1-3# bass worth a thread let alone a law suit?
I don't think that question is important at all since it's not your problem you have no idea what size fish are in the lake, I caught my biggest bass there which was well over 3 pounds more like 6, it's also a place with very little fishing pressure so the fish don't disappear. So it's worth it but I never said I was gonna pursue a lawsuit.
BoatlessFisherman wrote:From my understanding all and any no fishing signs must include the ordnance number and sounds like they just slapped a number on it not that it is a no fishing ordnance. This could be the home owners ass and in most cases when they do this it is not legal and you are allowed to fish they just want to discourage people.

With that said it does not mean that the police that patrol the area are not in on it so they may bust your balls.

Double and triple check that ordnance and make sure it does not apply, check to make sure it is city or county park. if there is no ordnance go fishing
Thank you for the response tommy that is exactly the info I was looking for. I think that's exactly what they did. I know it is a county park b/c its maintained by them and has the "real" county rules sign. You know the homeowners actually trash the place more than the fisherman do!

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Leadslinger wrote:It's pretty to easy to figure out if it's county owned and go from there. Looks like it's homeowners assoc though, so they beat you to the middle finger.

The park is county owned but i don't believe the signs were installed by the county.
And thanks for being an azz I already used google to find out the ordinance number was not for fishing but alcoholic beverages
But ur right they did beat me to the finger

Leadslinger
Old Salt

Post by Leadslinger »

baseball4life702 wrote:
Leadslinger wrote:It's pretty to easy to figure out if it's county owned and go from there. Looks like it's homeowners assoc though, so they beat you to the middle finger.

The park is county owned but i don't believe the signs were installed by the county.
And thanks for being an azz I already used google to find out the ordinance number was not for fishing but alcoholic beverages
tu quoque

Well if the park is owned by the county/city it's easy. A private citizen can't erect signage on public property. It would behoove you to confirm it's a county/city owned park then look at their regulations.

In the mean time keep tearing down signs and fornicating the rest of us out of places to recreate. Don't talk poop about "googans" or whatever mindless jargon you people use while doing dumb poop that's just as stupid. Disregarding a posted sign, if legally there, is like going to the rick and keeping everything you catch.

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Leadslinger wrote:
baseball4life702 wrote:

tu quoque

Well if the park is owned by the county/city it's easy. A private citizen can't erect signage on public property. It would behoove you to confirm it's a county/city owned park then look at their regulations.

In the mean time keep tearing down signs and fornicating the rest of us out of places to recreate. Don't talk poop about "googans" or whatever mindless jargon you people use while doing dumb poop that's just as stupid. Disregarding a posted sign, if legally there, is like going to the rick and keeping everything you catch.
Tu quoque

So what's to say the private citizens disregarded the law by erecting a sign on public property. your argument is flawed along with your example which is comparing apples to oranges.
Gotta love how knocking down sings so I can catch and release is the same as keeping smallies at the Rick.
"fornicating the rest of us out of places to recreate"
Wtf does that even mean

Leadslinger
Old Salt

Post by Leadslinger »

baseball4life702 wrote:

So what's to say the private citizens disregarded the law by erecting a sign on public property. your argument is flawed along with your example which is comparing apples to oranges.

Wtf does that even mean
Reading. Comprehension. I'm beginning to wonder if you've ever seen an apple and an orange next to each other.

Fornicating is another term for f..k..g

It's disregard of the got damn law kid. If the sign is legal, which is the original question, and you think "aw shucks, it doesn't apply to me so I'll just knock it over" you're just as bad as the other scum you complain about.

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Sorry you are lazy :cry: but,

I would like you see you with help me Howard. I say, email mail Ch7 and see what happens.

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Rare wrote:Sorry you are lazy :cry: but,

I would like you see you with help me Howard. I say, email mail Ch7 and see what happens.
Once I do some more research I might, not jumping in headfirst cuz you have idiots like the one above that always try to shoot chit down.
Leadslinger wrote:
baseball4life702 wrote:

Wtf does that even mean
Reading. Comprehension. I'm beginning to wonder if you've ever seen an apple and an orange next to each other.

Fornicating is another term for f..k..g

It's disregard of the got damn law kid. If the sign is legal, which is the original question, and you think "aw shucks, it doesn't apply to me so I'll just knock it over" you're just as bad as the other scum you complain about.

I know what fornicating is retard, I was talking about he entire sentence, it just doesn't fit.
Obviously you understood what I said so reading comp is not an issue here even if I phrased the sentence improperly.
It's not disregard of the law because there is no law that says I can't fish there as of now. The no fishing diagram is not a legal way to display it and the ordinance number comes back to alcohol not fishing. Still I'm not as bad as the other scum (maybe yourself) because im not talking about keeping fish here and I'm not perpetuating any cycle of wrongdoing. You making a big deal out of nothing because you are butt hurt over God knows what.
I have only torn down the signs in my neighborhood which were paid by my maintenance fees and since I also pay to maintenance our lakes they are not going to tell me where I can and can't fish.
As for this new sign I have yet to touch it but it is a good idea to knock it down in my opinion.

Leadslinger
Old Salt

Post by Leadslinger »

My butt feels fine. Follow the advice given to you and call somebody, Howard, Harold, Hal, whatever his name is. I'm sure they'd run with a story about denying access to a cherry spot filled with small bass.

Sorry that Birds and the Bees others out of places to fish didn't come across clearly. I'll keep it simple for you in the future. Of course who knows what the filter will correct Birds and the Bees to.

Glad your parents pay a maintenance fee. It'll probably go up since you tore the signs down, maintenancing cost be too high you know.

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Leadslinger wrote:My butt feels fine. Follow the advice given to you and call somebody, Howard, Harold, Hal, whatever his name is. I'm sure they'd run with a story about denying access to a cherry spot filled with small bass.

Sorry that Birds and the Bees others out of places to fish didn't come across clearly. I'll keep it simple for you in the future. Of course who knows what the filter will correct Birds and the Bees to.

Glad your parents pay a maintenance fee. It'll probably go up since you tore the signs down, maintenancing cost be too high you know.
You are just dumb as rocks and must be a creep or stalker to know who pays my maintenance fees cuz it ain't my parents anymore. I also was not the only one to tear down the signs other fisherman in the neighborhood did also which led to them bein removed.
I'm sure not going to follow your advice because it sucks lol I still am not getting what birds and bees have to do with fishing but that's all you bud. And your stupid to think it would censor those words.
And please don't come to my neighborhood you might taint it with your stupidity and I will instantaneously call the cops to have you removed from private property.
I was never really planning on using the news anyways it's something I can handle on my own, was just looking for some constructive opinions and you came with a wrecking ball hope it makes you feel big and better than others.

LINESIDER
Old Salt

Post by LINESIDER »

i would NOT tell or ask anyone.. just really make sure you know the real law. when the day comes that some one does approach you,you simply tell them they are in the wrong and YOU CAN legally fish there..
if u make them aware now there just gonna fix the error..

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

LINESIDER wrote:i would NOT tell or ask anyone.. just really make sure you know the real law. when the day comes that some one does approach you,you simply tell them they are in the wrong and YOU CAN legally fish there..
if u make them aware now there just gonna fix the error..
Thank you that is great advice, yea I'm not gonna go calling associations and the county and chit I'm just gonna do a little more research get some paperwork and keep fishing it until they stop me then I will take other steps.
This is the county sign with same ord. #
But nothing about no fishing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

Post by SaltyDog »

Is your other handle username27?

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

SaltyDog wrote:Is your other handle username27?
? English please. :scratch:

SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

Post by SaltyDog »

Listen REEL guy dont be getting all lippy. Idk how old you are you re experience level etc etc my english was clear dickheead. You have reached annoying level no one cares about 6# bass no one cares you cant fish where ya want no one cares how much mommy n daddy pay the HOA my old enlish teacher in 10th grade used to say no one will think you re an ass if you keep your mouth shut(my fav teacher) so go throw some rubber worms and jerk off to you re small bass. Btw let me get the next 12 incher you catch so i can swim atthe spill way you think is so unproductive. You wanna be slick with you re mouth no worries i have plenty of ammo. I asked if used another handle because you act act like the other jerk off who used that name. Little sucky baby whose to lazy to pursue anything. I guess you re going to join the ticket defense team when you pass the bar in 2020

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Slick with my mouth if you say so, I still don't understand what you said before?

SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

Post by SaltyDog »

I asked if you used handle name username 27 its a person a boatless id a screenname a nick name comprende?

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Now I do, never heard the word handle used instead of username, and this is my only account for Boatless, but I don't really care what you think either, yall react over nothing and if you don't care why answer? there were some that wrote genuine responses, just leave it a dead topic and write about something that you do care about nobody is forcing you.

Return to “Freshwater Help and Info”