Anybody want to try some snakehead fishing tomorrow?

This area is for Boatless Fishing Freshwater Help and Info.
Post Reply
Cannible
Weekend Warrior
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:31 am

Anybody want to try some snakehead fishing tomorrow?

Post by Cannible »

I have work at 5:30 tomorrow and would like to get in some fishing. Hit me up pm or email I'll be checking.

Cannible
Weekend Warrior
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:31 am

Re: Anybody want to try some snakehead fishing tomorrow?

Post by Cannible »

:reeling:

diggy_
Fisher
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:11 pm

Re: Anybody want to try some snakehead fishing tomorrow?

Post by diggy_ »

any luck? got kind of cool out

Cannible
Weekend Warrior
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:31 am

Re: Anybody want to try some snakehead fishing tomorrow?

Post by Cannible »

I'm sure long as the water stays about 60 they will be fine and always hungry.

Jpizzle954
Fisher
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Anybody want to try some snakehead fishing tomorrow?

Post by Jpizzle954 »

Where are you planning to hunt for the snakeheads?

vbskimn
Fisher
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: Vero Beach, FL

Re: Anybody want to try some snakehead fishing tomorrow?

Post by vbskimn »

I did some fishing down in Lauderdale a few weeks ago, caught a nice 35" fish!Image

Post Reply

Return to “Freshwater Help and Info”