VIEW ALL NEW POSTS HERE - Click Here

Anglers and commerical fishermen attacked again

[ View new posts ]

This area is all about things that can affect the Boatless-Land Fisherman as to State and Local Regulations, Rules that pertain to areas that we may fish and enviromental issues that we need to get involved in. Please read these posts and get invovled. We are stonger in Numbers.

Postby diggin4grouper » Tue May 20, 2008 1:32 pm

I also believe your "science/facts" are manipulated "by pac's".

you are such an idiot , the fact are not manipulated , they were produced by NOAA's National Marine Fisheries Service ,South Atlantic Fishery Management Council,Southeast Data, Assessment, and Review ,Atlantic States Marine Fisheries Commission ,and a few others ..... so think what ya want and play in your own little world .

diggin4grouper
KING MACKEREL

Postby MoJo » Tue May 20, 2008 1:41 pm

Im just going to leave you to your world....Mabey Jesus can help you find yourself?
:wink:

EDIT: Im thinking Frayedknot?
MoJo
GOLIATH GROUPER

Postby xtheline » Tue May 20, 2008 3:38 pm

Here's a fact thats hard to ignore. Recreational fishing now generates more money. income, goods sold and jobs than commercial fishing. Money influences legislation and that would make me wonder about the future if I were a commercial fisherman. Couple this with the fact that aquaculture is poised to make some super strides in the next decade and it looks like the commercial fishing industry's playing field will be changing drastically. Not taking sides, just dropping $.02.
xtheline
xtheline
Old Salt

Postby james380 » Tue May 20, 2008 3:38 pm

Watch SharkWater. That'll break down the importance of the shark to ours and every other body of saltwater.

http://www.sharkwater.com/

People are the problem. If you step into a lions den he just might bite ya.
"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
- Charlton Heston
"Truth is treason in an empire of lies." - Ron Paul
In the beginning god created Evolution.
james380
........POST HO........... "I post for FREE"

Postby james380 » Tue May 20, 2008 4:12 pm

Rijkaard wrote:
james380 wrote:Watch SharkWater. That'll break down the importance of the shark to ours and every other body of saltwater.

http://www.sharkwater.com/

People are the problem. If you step into a lions den he just might bite ya.

I watched it last night, definitely something that may change your mind, could be a good idea imo buying some copies and distributing them all over the places in order to INFORM people about the reality of the things; that's something that should be part too of our website shark tournament policy, but it 's just my .02 :wink:

There ya go. Anyone fishing the shark tourney has to pass out copies to the noisy tourists.
"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
- Charlton Heston
"Truth is treason in an empire of lies." - Ron Paul
In the beginning god created Evolution.
james380
........POST HO........... "I post for FREE"

Postby bolo » Tue May 20, 2008 4:19 pm

james380 wrote:There ya go. Anyone fishing the shark tourney has to pass out copies to the noisy tourists.

I usually tell them "me no speaky english." :D They tend to leave me alone.
bolo
USER BANNED

Postby baitwetter » Tue May 20, 2008 4:21 pm

diggin4grouper wrote:

you are such an idiot , the fact are not manipulated , they were produced by NOAA's National Marine Fisheries Service ,South Atlantic Fishery Management Council,Southeast Data, Assessment, and Review ,Atlantic States Marine Fisheries Commission ,and a few others ..... so think what ya want and play in your own little world .

EVERYONE> PLEASE KEEP INSULTS TO YOURSELF. IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO DISH IT OUT, DO IT WITH PM'S. USE THIS THREAD FOR CIVIL DISCUSSIONS. YOU CAN MAKE YOUR POINTS AND STATE YOUR DATA WITH HAVING TO INSULT ANYONE PUBLICLY. WE CANT TEACH THE YOUNGINS HOW TO DO IT RIGHT IF THE ADULTS ARE ACTING LIKE KIDS.
Sad to be sitting out this years Shorebound Shark Tourney due to work issues. Good luck to all that participate!!!
baitwetter
GOLIATH GROUPER

Re:

Postby Capt. Tom » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:50 pm

diggin4grouper wrote:BoatlessFisherman

people like rebel and mojo just dont understand whats going on and might not even care , but if this is passed there will be more and more poaching than ever befor , and as far as hireing more fwc officers there is no money for it . plus the fact that if you were a decent person you would help police the rules instead of acting with them !!!!

OR you just have a habit of starting ignorant threads that leads to arguing with others over the limit. Please don't put in your last bit of words after every person's post to make you seem like the bigger man. Why I say this? because you did the exact same thing that you're doing here on the Sun Sports Forums. Lets put your bad habits to a stop because I don't think it's helping anyone.
Capt. Tom
Fisher

Re: Anglers and commerical fishermen attacked again

Postby cybereagle » Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:06 am

baitwetter wrote:
diggin4grouper wrote:

EVERYONE> PLEASE KEEP INSULTS TO YOURSELF. IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO DISH IT OUT, DO IT WITH PM'S. USE THIS THREAD FOR CIVIL DISCUSSIONS. YOU CAN MAKE YOUR POINTS AND STATE YOUR DATA WITH HAVING TO INSULT ANYONE PUBLICLY. WE CANT TEACH THE YOUNGINS HOW TO DO IT RIGHT IF THE ADULTS ARE ACTING LIKE KIDS.

WOW :tongue:
cybereagle
I FEAR NO FISH

Previous

Return to Regulations, Rules, Enviromental Issues