Snook stamps?

This area is all about things that can affect the Boatless-Land Fisherman as to State and Local Regulations, Rules that pertain to areas that we may fish and enviromental issues that we need to get involved in. Please read these posts and get invovled. We are stonger in Numbers.
jad1097
Seasoned Fisher

Post by jad1097 »

You were misinformed.

"Snook permit required when saltwater license required."

http://myfwc.com/marine/Regulations/Reg ... eb1-06.pdf

http://marinefisheries.org/license.htm#Rec

Bleedin' Fingers 'Nanner
Seasoned Fisher

Post by Bleedin' Fingers 'Nanner »

Some of the Fish and Wildlife people are not trained too well then. When I was at the pier once, one of their officers was going around, and I asked him if when fishing from the pier or intercoastal and catch snook if the snook stamp is required, and he said it was, even for individuals fishing there or on the intercoastal (I got one, they are only $2).

jad1097
Seasoned Fisher

Post by jad1097 »

There are definitely some ignorant LEO's out there. Thats one of the reasons you should carry a copy of the regs in your tackle box.;)
"All that serves labor serves the nation. All that harms labor is treason to America. No line can be drawn between the two. . . . There is no America without labor, and to fleece the one is to rob the other."

-- Abraham Lincoln

SnookWizzard
Seasoned Fisher

Post by SnookWizzard »

jad1097 wrote:There are definitely some ignorant LEO's out there. Thats one of the reasons you should carry a copy of the regs in your tackle box.;)
..................................................................................................There's more than 1 reason to buy a snook stamp...Buy one anyhow..$2.50 towards snook research program, & you will never be hassled by the law for lack of 1 :D . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . UPDATE!!! Stamps are no longer available, everything is electronic receipt now.....I thought the smaller non computerized B&T still had stamps...my bad, but you know what I mean....
Last edited by SnookWizzard on Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~~~~~~~~)>>))))))(*>~~~~~><C'>~~ holy crap!

jad1097
Seasoned Fisher

Post by jad1097 »

I have one.
"All that serves labor serves the nation. All that harms labor is treason to America. No line can be drawn between the two. . . . There is no America without labor, and to fleece the one is to rob the other."

-- Abraham Lincoln

phillybass71
BOATLESS FISHING Honorary Guide

Post by phillybass71 »

I have one for the money it's worth it. :D :D
Plz put back the small ones.

SnookWizzard
Seasoned Fisher

PRIZES!!!!

Post by SnookWizzard »

In the LAND-A-SNOOK CHALLENGE THERE ARE NOW SOME SPONSORS!!!. . . .Prizes WILL NOT BE AWARDED to anyone without a SNOOK stamp/reciept ...SW
~~~~~~~~)>>))))))(*>~~~~~><C'>~~ holy crap!

jad1097
Seasoned Fisher

Post by jad1097 »

:roll:

-- Abraham Lincoln

Return to “Regulations, Rules, Enviromental Issues”