VIEW ALL NEW POSTS HERE - Click Here

ERROR GENERAL ERROR -- We are aware

[ View new posts ]

This area is all about things that can affect the Boatless-Land Fisherman as to State and Local Regulations, Rules that pertain to areas that we may fish and enviromental issues that we need to get involved in. Please read these posts and get invovled. We are stonger in Numbers.

ERROR GENERAL ERROR -- We are aware

Postby BoatlessFisherman » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:43 pm

I am aware of the intermittent general database error and I am working with the server to find the cause. It is a backend issue and I have little control but offering advise.

It appears to be a pointing or addressing error that is intermittent which makes it a little more difficult because its is not constant.

hopefully we will have it resolved soon.

reloading after receiving it will recover the page but it is a pain I know.

Thank you for you patience and understanding.
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.
BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Re: ERROR GENERAL ERROR -- We are aware

Postby CELLFISH » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:29 pm

Ok. Boss, my paranoid instincts were starting to think it was only me... cellfish...
... sand under my bare feet is better than subway steps with steel toe boots on ...
CELLFISH
Weekend Warrior

Postby BoatlessFisherman » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:54 pm

Ok it seems we have corrected the Data base addressing issue.

I have not seen any errors as of now and the latency issue seems to be gone also.

Please if you get an error issue post here with code as in " 2003 can't connect to server" and so on, sometimes the error can be so intermittent that many won't see the error and some errors are normal but what has been happening is not so for now post it all I will determine if it is related or not..

New registered users in the last 3 weeks may have experienced today an error that your user name did not exist that is because we rolled back the data base 3 weeks to test and then brought back up to date.

I want to make sure this issue has been resolved before I move on to my other site I have been developing and working on.

Thank you for your patience.
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.
BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Postby Laz1287 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:36 pm

Oh thank God, I was worried the site was permanently down.

Glad to see it back up and running!
Laz1287
Weekend Warrior

Postby L8RBRA » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:53 am

Looks like the site was backsaved to a certain date. Some posts are gone it seems :D
Adam .... Fish On!
L8RBRA
Old Salt

Return to Regulations, Rules, Enviromental Issues