Switch to full style
  [ View new posts ]

This area is all about things that can affect the Boatless-Land Fisherman as to State and Local Regulations, Rules that pertain to areas that we may fish and enviromental issues that we need to get involved in. Please read these posts and get invovled. We are stonger in Numbers.
Post a reply

saltwater shoreline license?

Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:32 pm

I just renewed my fishing license online -not that i go offshore on private boats much but im really trying to catch my first slot .. so i ordered a "saltwater shoreline license" for free with the $10 snook permit.. has anyone ever been given any issues not having a typical saltwater lic. when fishing (inshore) and possessing a legal snook?

Re: saltwater shoreline license?

Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:57 pm

You will be fine, the shoreline license with a snook stamp, you are good to go to keep a slot from shore. Now go catch one. :toast:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:55 pm

sweet ... gonna head out in about an hr to soak sum bait and drink sum beer!!! :toast:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:21 pm

no boat no need just shoreline pass

Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:39 pm

its only 10 dollars to add a snook tag to your saltwater license ? im fishing from the jetty at boynton

Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:41 pm

ya.. 10$ for the snook stamp... i ordered everything online and with all the online service charges and crap it came to $12.50 or so for an inshoreline lic. and snook permit... shipped it to my front door as well.. and fwc was out tonight :D !! so if you plan on keeping a slot it is a must!!!
Post a reply