Looking for a used kayak/clearance stores

Post anything relating to Kayak Fishing, if you have ideas on other topic areas lets hear'em
CrstyCptSWitherspoon
Seasoned Fisher

Looking for a used kayak/clearance stores

Post by CrstyCptSWitherspoon »

Looking to pick up a used kayak, something in the 13ft range. A prowler 13, tarpon 140, Malibu stealth 14, etc. Anything that would be good for fishing off of. A few people here have posted some good stores selling clearance but if anyone else knows some in the broward county or miami area it would help a ton. Thanks!

MoJo
GOLIATH GROUPER

Re: Looking for a used kayak/clearance stores

Post by MoJo »

CrstyCptSWitherspoon wrote:Looking to pick up a used kayak, something in the 13ft range. A prowler 13, tarpon 140, Malibu stealth 14, etc. Anything that would be good for fishing off of. A few people here have posted some good stores selling clearance but if anyone else knows some in the broward county or miami area it would help a ton. Thanks!

Try this place it is supposed to be one of the best places around. http://www.kayakjeff.com/store.html

BUT i have no idea if they have used or clearance Kayak's.

ALso craigslist!

krash
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by krash »

I may be worng, or he may have re-opened.. but I think Jeff shut down over a year ago. He did have a good selection though.

If you want cheap, Dicks has a nice looking 13' kayak barnded by Field & Stream called the Talon.. I think its just Under $500.00..

Craigslist also comes to mind.

FBO, Florida Bay Outfiters in Key Largo, next to Carribean Club.. is currently having end of season sale on rentals for some very good prices.
SW, Live to Fish, Have Tackle will travel ... >,)))~> ~~~~

CrstyCptSWitherspoon
Seasoned Fisher

I tried FBO but they're sold out of everything that you can fish off of except for two tarpon 160's, and they're not the angler editions, for $825. Needless to say it's silly to pay that for a kayak with no built in rod holders. I googled for a while looking for clearances but had no luck.

Looking for a 13' kayak in the $500 price range, or a hobie revolution in the $1200 price range. Trying to sell off some of my stuff to afford the hobie since hands free fishing would be awesome 8)

Nay12XIX
Weekend Warrior

Post by Nay12XIX »

CrstyCptSWitherspoon wrote:Looking to pick up a used kayak, something in the 13ft range. A prowler 13, tarpon 140, Malibu stealth 14, etc. Anything that would be good for fishing off of. A few people here have posted some good stores selling clearance but if anyone else knows some in the broward county or miami area it would help a ton. Thanks!

I was at cosco, saw some nice ones for $200! 25$ off

CrstyCptSWitherspoon
Seasoned Fisher

I was in Oscar mayer's today and saw a few kayaks they had for sale. Nothing fancy but I was pretty tempted to pick one up so I could just get out there lol. Really hoping a hobie revolution goes up for sale soon, I'd really like that yak for the mirage drive and the 13'6" length.

Return to “Yak-Addict-Info and how tos”