Penn Torque spinner/shimano spheros/custom jigmaster/custom

Buying and Selling Fishing Gear and whatever else one may want to sell or get there hands on.

NOTICE TO ALL this is to protect our members:
Sellers must have at least 50 posts before you can sell anything here in this area, unless you contact forum admin and explain circumstances.
njp32
Seasoned Fisher

Penn Torque spinner/shimano spheros/custom jigmaster/custom

Post by njp32 »

All items are high quality, in excellent condition and lightly used.

Not interested in trades. Cash deals only. These items are posted on Craigslist with photos if you want to see them.

If two people are interested in the same item, the first person to meet me with cash in hand will get the sale. I will not be holding items for anyone.

All REASONABLE offers will be considered. Lowball offers will NOT be accepted. I am not in a hurry to sell.

For your reference, what I consider a reasonable offer is at least 60% of the price of a brand new item.

If interested text Pete at 786-925-0184. Please only contact if you are serious about buying.
Thanks for reading

-Black Penn Torque 7 spinning reel
Make offer $$$

-Shimano Spheros 6000SW
Make offer $$$

-Cortez conversions/tiburon custom billet machined red anodized jigmaster 99 size. Very similar to the "accuratized" reels of a few years ago.
Has upgraded stainless steel internals,
5:1 gears, upgraded 5+1 greased carbon fiber drag stack, dual alternating dogs for reduced handle back play. abec 5 ceramic bearings, Tiburon power handle. It cost me $400 to build this reel from the ground up. It is one of a kind. Looking to sell to someone who can appreciate how special this reel is. There isn't a scratch on this reel.
Make offer $$$

- 8'10" Custom Calstar grafighter GF900L spinning rod with fuji K frame alconite rings, black fuji reel seat, and x shrink tube grips. Butt length is approx 20 inches. Had 2 inches trimmed off the top to increase stiffness. This rod is 1 piece.
From my experience, This rod can handle up to 8oz leads but the sweet spot is 4-6oz. Perfect for pier/bridge fishing. Very light rod for its rating.

Ask any tackle shop to build you one of these and you should expect to pay at least $400, so please keep that in mind when you make me an offer.
Make offer $$$

njp32
Seasoned Fisher

Re: Penn Torque spinner/shimano spheros/custom jigmaster/cus

Post by njp32 »

Calstar is Sold

njp32
Seasoned Fisher

Re: Penn Torque spinner/shimano spheros/custom jigmaster/cus

Post by njp32 »

Torque spinner is sold

Return to “Buy and Sell or Trade”