LOOKING FOR LONGER RODS/BLANKS

Buying and Selling Fishing Gear and whatever else one may want to sell or get there hands on.

NOTICE TO ALL this is to protect our members:
Sellers must have at least 50 posts before you can sell anything here in this area, unless you contact forum admin and explain circumstances.
avetlord1234
Weekend Warrior

LOOKING FOR LONGER RODS/BLANKS

Post by avetlord1234 »

I am looking for longer rods and blanks can be beat up or brand new does not matter to me. looking for rods/blanks in the 8-12 foot range ONE PIECE ONLY. fenwick, Gatorglass, Lamiglas, Hurricane, Calstar, Seeker, Harnell, Black magic, GUSA, United Composites, I WILL BUY ANY LONGER ROD/BLANK YOU HAVE AVAILABLE.

avetlord1234
Weekend Warrior

Re: LOOKING FOR LONGER RODS/BLANKS

Post by avetlord1234 »

blank or rod? and price?

avetlord1234
Weekend Warrior

Post by avetlord1234 »

im really just looking for rods to strip down and rewrap but its a nice blank and some nice guides! thanks for the offer. if you got any longer blanks for pier fishing i would definitely like to come take a look.

avetlord1234
Weekend Warrior

Post by avetlord1234 »

Bump

aha14750
Weekend Warrior

Post by aha14750 »

I came across a 8'6" fiberglass spinning rod with a wood handle I intended to refinish but am realizing what I've gotten myself into. Only markings on it are "MONARCH" and "MDE in U.S.A." I have no information on the rod and don't know a whole a lot about vintage rods but if you're interested I could send you photo's.

Return to “Buy and Sell or Trade”