Naples area passes

Including Charlotte county - Port Charlotte - Punta Gorda, Glades County - Moore Haven (County Seat) - Palmdale Lee - Cape Coral - Fort Myers - Lehigh Acres - Sanibel - Pine Island - Bonita Springs, Hendry County, Clewiston, Collier County Immokalee - Naples
kolinski
Fisher

Naples area passes

Post by kolinski »

I was wondering if anyone knew how the three passes fish in the naples area.
I know wiggins is probably the most popular but how is Clam and Doctors passes?
Any suggestions?
thx :fish:

Leadslinger
Old Salt

Re: Naples area passes

Post by Leadslinger »

Doctors is good on the outgoing. I like putting a tail hooked live shrimp under a cork and letting it go with the outgoing tide. Clark spoons, jerk baits and dead shrimp on small jig heads (1/8oz chart or other bright color has always been best for me). Catfish will be around :nilly:

Sheepshead hang by the rocks sometimes, snook will be coming into the area soon.

It is a bit of a hike though. Wiggins is much more accessible.

Dalton Fury
Fisher

Post by Dalton Fury »

I was at Gordon's yesterday morning fishing finger mullet for tarpon at sunrise. No luck, just a fat catfish. There are some snook around the rock piles but no accessible pilchards around and they're not really interested in artis. You can park on 33rd Ave S and walk down there but it's a hell of a hike - not bad if you have a cart but lugging gear down there is a real pain.

Jersey fishing
Fisher

Post by Jersey fishing »

When you say a hell of a hike how far are you talking? I wanted to go to doctors pass this spring. Where do I access it?

Return to “SW Florida all Countys”