Kingfish Enchiladas

Recipes for Fish and things that go with it, also Fileting and Cleaning tips.
Cookinman
FORUM CHEF "RETIRED"

Kingfish Enchiladas

Post by Cookinman »

Thanks for the idea Boballen.
boballen75 wrote:Kingfish Enchilladas

Ingrediants
1 Onion
1 Green pepper
1-2lbs kingfish
Itallian dressing
Mild cheddar cheese
Salsa
Tortillas
Sour Cream

Ok These are really easy to make and even if u dont like kingfish you just might like these.

Fillet your kingfish and remove skin. Cut kingfish into 1 inch cubes. Place your fish into a ziplock bag and cover with itallian dressing. Put into the fridge and marinate for at least 30 minutes an NO longer than 1 hour. Cut up onions and peppers and put into a non stick pan and sautee over a low to meduim heat for a couple of minutes until they are soft. Place your kingfish into the same pan with half of the jar of salsa. cook until the fish is cooked through. Put your fish onion pepper salsa mix into tortillas and roll up. Take a baking tray and spray with pam place your filled tortillas seam down on the baking tray. Pour the other half of salsa over tortillas and then place cheese over them. bake in oven till the cheese melts. spoon sour cream over enchilladas and serve.
I kinda varied it up a little as I had some homeade salsita left from the mock Vera Cruz earlier in the week. I also did not marinate in Ital Dressing either, but rolled em in seasoned flour, but those are suble things......but basically this is my version...

Saute'd the chunks, adding my salsita and a couple 2-3 chilies for a little kick :twisted:

Assembled ready for the oven....

After the oven :)

Topped W sour cream and ready to scarf !

TEAM 'COOKIN' :
:chef: "Still building 'em one BAITCATCHER at a time " :chef:

BRunner346
"WE RUN IT"

Re: Kingfish Enchiladas

Post by BRunner346 »

:toast: looks great cookin
"There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot."

Return to “Recipes and Fish Fileting and Cleaning Tips”