SeaLeg Chicken Rig Time 1-27-2017

Info on Fishing Party Boats in the South Florida Area.
kblue
SHARKER

SeaLeg Chicken Rig Time 1-27-2017

Post by kblue »

It was about 250 ft and anybody can catch these silly fish with chicken rig and squid...
5 per person but with boat limit, you can catch more than 5 while someone else will catch less than 5...
Who cares about tourist, but I stopped at 10 and started to throw back... No skill required...But speed is key.... real small piece of squid may be winner (if you don't have fresh bait) so that first bite will swallow hook and crank up the fish and drop it right back. I know one guy caught about 20 but that was too much... He probably waited for multiple hooks-up...

The fun part is when the capt saying " we have 5 fishes to go and that's it"... you have to hook up the fish less within a few second and bring it up to deck as soon as possible... if you are late, your fish has to be thrown back... One crazy guy brought electric reel and tangled at least three lines...that makes easy...
The boat caught about 100 fish... So i guess 20 people fishing...
Jan-27-sealeg3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Miami_Chris
KING MACKEREL

Re: SeaLeg Chicken Rig Time 1-27-2017

Post by Miami_Chris »

Sweet, I like vermie fishing. Tasty little suckers. Should of dropped a smaller one down there live when you were tired of catching them.

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

Miami_Chris wrote:Sweet, I like vermie fishing. Tasty little suckers. Should of dropped a smaller one down there live when you were tired of catching them.
The small one looks smaller when it is next to big one...lol Yeah, I kept small one at first spot where the whole boat caught only a few small vermies and lots of squirrels for about a half hour... If it were the second spot, it should've been tossed back...

snapperfanatic18
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by snapperfanatic18 »

Noce vermies...ajs love vermies! :)

Return to “Party/Head Boats Info”