Red Rooster 15 day openings

Info on Fishing Party Boats in the South Florida Area.
crashmister
BLACK FIN TUNA

Red Rooster 15 day openings

Post by crashmister »

Hey all just got an email from the charter master of my 15 day. We have 3 openings for the trip. You can check out everything here.
The Mark Moffat charter leaving the day after thanks giving.
We fish the Clarion island buffer zone, including Hurricane bank. It's the spot where FF73 caught both his cow and super cow tuna. Not for the faint of heart. As FF will tell you, it can get brutally rough, but the fishing is off the frigging chain.
http://www.redrooster3.com/
Nice Boat! Now get it outa my driveway!

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Re: Red Rooster 15 day openings

Post by gruntking »

Do you think they would let me switch from the ten to the 15 ?
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

PhishingPhanatic
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by PhishingPhanatic »

One day...the good news is get an extra 5 days of vacation time starting next year. The bad news will be trying to convince my wife to let me use it to go fishing for 2.5 weeks, without getting divorced.

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

lol

cantseeme47
KING MACKEREL

Post by cantseeme47 »

PhishingPhanatic wrote:One day...the good news is get an extra 5 days of vacation time starting next year. The bad news will be trying to convince my wife to let me use it to go fishing for 2.5 weeks, without getting divorced.

Hey babe im gonna go fishing for the better part of a month..... lmfao
Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.

cudaman
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by cudaman »

PhishingPhanatic wrote:One day...the good news is get an extra 5 days of vacation time starting next year. The bad news will be trying to convince my wife to let me use it to go fishing for 2.5 weeks, without getting divorced.

Same here, LMAO!!! :uplol: :uplol: :uplol:

crashmister
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by crashmister »

gruntking wrote:Do you think they would let me switch from the ten to the 15 ?
No clue, call Christina and ask.

crashmister
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by crashmister »

I forgot Herb & Rory, it's actually a 16/13 day Cabo fly back. You get an extra day fishing, but if you don't fly back out of cabo its 16 days on the boat. 4 solid days back up. Long ride on a slow boat. But well worth the ride for me.

It's not just the trip/gear/airfare cost, 2 weeks on a boat ain't for everybody. Especially if we
Get big water as we have in the past.
But as they go Rooster is one of better big water boats. It's dryer and a bit easier to fish in bad conditions, so I'm told by the locals on our trip who fish all the L/R boats.

The other perks are we eat like kings. Chapman never disappoints. Got spooled? No prob, here's a backup while we re-spool yours if it's a hot bite.

4 showers on board unlimited fresh water. Wifi sucks but you can't have everything.

Chris will tell you, this is 5 star fishing. But yeah, it's stupid expensive. Believe it or not, I quit smoking so I could afford to keep going. You also have to be careful what you keep. Processing runs around .75 a pound, packaged and flash frozen. Then comes air freight cost. Which varies but figure .40 per pound. You can trade for canned but you still have To ship the cans.

There's also gear considerations. Between the trip and gear, my first 15 day was Well over 10k. But I bought 3 new Reels and a few custom rods Bolo's 50w and its
Rod as well as his smittys sit down.
Great way to get your self in trouble with the wife. Then last Year I had Pete Barrett upgrade me to some bigger gun rail rods in an acid wrap. I'm finally set.
Still just sent my 5 reels out To Basil for line. Not cheap but wll worth the extra yardage.
Real easy to spend stupid amounts Of money on this,
But when you think about what it costs to get to the location, it's kinda dumb to short change you gear.

lkatze2
Seasoned Fisher

Post by lkatze2 »

10k , thats pocket change

cudaman
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by cudaman »

That sure is a pretty penny. :o

fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Post by fishnfool73 »

Worth ever penny (tommy
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

cudaman
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by cudaman »

Man, wish I could do it but besides the money it requires so much time. that is definitely a once in a life time trip for me. I think flying to Puerto Vallarta and fishing 2 or 3 days will be more feasible for me.

Return to “Party/Head Boats Info”