Miss Islamorada report,review

Info on Fishing Party Boats in the South Florida Area.
IceBoy
Fisher

Miss Islamorada report,review

Post by IceBoy »

If anyone has been on the miss islamorada recently could you share a report. Also share your experiences and reviews on the boat.

Thx

HJared
KING MACKEREL

Re: Miss Islamorada report,review

Post by HJared »

if you want to catch grunts and a few small yellowtail as well as a few small mangrove, its the best boat on this side of the mason Dixon. i would recommend bringing live shrimp

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Post by baseball4life702 »

Ever heard of a tourist trap? It runs from their boat down to the party boat at Robbie's, when I drive through that area I haul ass :driving:

snapperfanatic18
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by snapperfanatic18 »

Like I've stated before on the opinion on this partyboat, it USED to be one of the best many years ago..and when I say, "many years ago", I mean well over 10 yrs....it has gone to poops...last time I went, I made reservations for a stern spot, and I was FORCED to relinquish my spot so that a "tourist" could come and limit out on tails or whatnot...which was cow poop, cuz I not only paid my way and made reservations months ahead of time, but also tipped well...but anyways, this boat back in the day would go and target the much larger flags ( not that poop they do now, like anchor in 40 ft and get barely legal ones) and after they would hit the wrecks for muttons, grouper, kings, mahi and ajs...buts it's a crampy boat now..rather spend my 65 bucks on chans or the one out of marathon...I forgot the name...lol

snapperfanatic18
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by snapperfanatic18 »

Almost forgot, and we left like 2 hrs earlier!!! Cuz we soo called, "limited" out ...fishing outta here

Return to “Party/Head Boats Info”