Marathon lady today

Info on Fishing Party Boats in the South Florida Area.
baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Marathon lady today

Post by baseball4life702 »

So far only grunts to account for... Rest of boat 1 keeper mutton and 1 small 2 keeper grouper but one got halved by a shark and like 5 yellowtail/grovers... Overall not too good fishing is very slow

HJared
KING MACKEREL

Re: Marathon lady today

Post by HJared »

sea dog charters, only takes 6 people and puts u on fish right down street, next time

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Yea man I called them but they wanted a credit card deposit and I don't even have one yet cuz I'm not about being in debt at 22 lol I was going to just show up and pay cash, but I know this boat catches some fish but now I see u gotta be in the slick here, and I was expecting them to drift since it's daytime but it was anchor.... At the last spot about 5 Toros and a yellowtail came up and I got a nice size porgy...we still have mad bait left and its peak high tide so the bridges it is next maybe we can run our luck in some Macks running through. I think I need to stay boatless for a while my luck has been better this year from land so I will keep updated when we get to channel 5 or 2 or wherever the bridges looked dead today though and I know it has been a rough week of fishing.

HJared
KING MACKEREL

Post by HJared »

yea i feel u, last time i told them i was right around the corner and just wanted to pay in person and they said ok. I been experimenting with the party boats since my luck on the bridges the past couple times was shitty. another one u cud consider is the Gulfstream out of largo its a lot of peoples favorites. he puts u on big snapper. he does night anchor trips on weekends or maybe other days for cheaper. i had a hard time geting used to sandballing during the day, but i saw big yts coming up. night was a lot easier the fish were just there not as picky no sand needed. it gets expesnive goin on all those boats.

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Yep gulfstream is my number 1 in the keys but like you said I like to experiment too and have yet to fish in marathon but from the bridges and we would have never made it to gulfstream by 8:30 am cuz we got in late at sea legs but my next keys trip is gulfstream or to haggle my uncle to take his boat out.

Return to “Party/Head Boats Info”