Reward Fishing Fleet

Info on Fishing Party Boats in the South Florida Area.
permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Reward Fishing Fleet

Post by permitchaser »

Went OUT on Tuesday ,day was beautiful I want it to catch a king ,sea was too calm water too clear no one caught one ,but a friend of mine went out and caught over 200 lbs he was fishing with live bait that makes a big difference most of the time.

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Re: Reward Fishing Fleet

Post by baseball4life702 »

That boat is decent but hit and miss, one day they get some kings and the next nothing. 200 lbs of kings is a hell of a day, where was ur friend fishing compared to you? The reward should have at least got on 1 or 2 if they were following the fish but sometimes they just drift the same reef over and over. And I never thought about drifting live bait for kings, it seems like a good idea, i always trolled, gotchas or deep drop ballyhoo plugs for kings.

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

Yes you right about hit and miss, I went bcause they had post on FB a pic with like 12 kings , my friend fishes of Gov Cut when u chum with live bait its an offer they cant resist ,I ask him to take me I only want a couple lol he said he will lets see ...capt and mate were cool tho.

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Yep I saw that pic too but I'm beginning to believe their pics might be older or maybe they only put in effort on Saturday-Monday cuz all their pics are usually posted on those days and when I've gone they only get like 2-4 kings max... if your friend was off government cut the reward should have been on them too no excuses lol so I'm definitely staying away from it this weekend which blows cuz sea legs is away so I guess it's fishing HQ for me...definitely a nice crew though, but that doesn't make the fish bite hahaha!

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

I wont go again either they did like three drift around the Sewer ppl kept getting sand perchs ,they wont see me again either ,I will go with Capt Wayne :pistols: next time.

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

hell even i got kings on tuesday along with a bunch of snapper
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

I don't know they were two ppl a male n female with us in da boat with FWC shirts they were not fishing tho ,they said they want it to measure illegal size fish ,I guess the Capt said fak this ppl lol...

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

:scratch: That's a first for me never seen or heard anybody have an experience like that. I know the CG and FWC can still pull up and do a check on a party boat but I never heard of some data collectors being on board for the trip lol I guess that could be a good reason they didn't push to find fish. Don't need no :study: people to tell us about population size/management especially when they don't fish themselves :auto:

Return to “Party/Head Boats Info”