St. Augustine in April

Info on Fishing Party Boats in the South Florida Area.
Post Reply
tom222
Weekend Warrior
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:07 pm

St. Augustine in April

Post by tom222 »

Anyone have any suggestions as to where to fish in St. Augustine in April. Piers and/or beach?; what will be biting; what to use. Any and all ideas are welcome.

Thanks!

User avatar
G8R_LIFE87
Fisher
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:06 am

Re: St. Augustine in April

Post by G8R_LIFE87 »

I know a party boat that you can go on. It's called SEA LOVE, the crew is awesome and you'll always go home with a fish. I went on last year and my freind told them he wished he could catch a large barracuda and get it taxidermied. They immideately got him on a 4 foot 2 inch barracuda (they have a partnership type thing with some taxidermy people so maybe thats why they were so eager to get him on). It was a long figh and they were walking him through how to fight the fish. It was an awesome day, we caught some bonnet heads, some vermillion snappers, some grouper, mangroves, and a couple of other fish that I cant remember. It was really a great experience.
I'd be a bum if it meant that I could fish everyday for the rest of my life !!! *FORMALLY saltlife87*

tom222
Weekend Warrior
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: St. Augustine in April

Post by tom222 »

Thanks for the tip.

Post Reply

Return to “Party/Head Boats Info”