Anyone have any Party Boat Reports???

Info on Fishing Party Boats in the South Florida Area.
GO4EM
SHARKER

Post by GO4EM »

Haven't heard any new reports in a while. Seas have been looking good in the last few weeks. I'm going to get out there soon. :reeling:
I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned

jbuck501
Old Salt

Re: Anyone have any Party Boat Reports???

Post by jbuck501 »

The Sea Leggs III has been getting Kings and some bottom fish. (day time) The conditions have not been all that great for the last 3 weeks. Lot's of current, full moon, no wind and then lot's of wind. Today we drifted at about 3.5 knots!!! We did get 8 kings with 7 people on board. Not one bottom fish today. Monday a few kings, vermies, porgies and one very nice grouper. Last week a mix of kings, bonita and bottom fish.

GO4EM
SHARKER

Post by GO4EM »

Nice grouper, Mmmmm. That sounds nice. I could use some kings too. Thanks for the report.
I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned

Ralph
Weekend Warrior

Post by Ralph »

I went out on the Flamingo last week and it was the same as the Sea Legs report. The wind was blowing and the boat was drifting too fast to do any bottom fishing. A couple of kings were caught and some snapper but putting out a bottom rig was a waste of time.

Return to “Party/Head Boats Info”