A Road Trip Fishing with the Master-Baiter:

Lets hear those tall Fishing tales, I have heard so many times fishing all night on the pier with fisherman.
Master-Baiter
Old Salt

A Road Trip Fishing with the Master-Baiter:

Post by Master-Baiter »

Had decided an exotic location for some fishing would be nice. Thanks to the internet, travel can be inexpensive.

Got to the airport and had to make a tough decision as to which airline I should fly on.

I think I made the right choice. :)

Got to my exotic foreign country location and managed to get to my hotel room, planned on surf fishing early in the morning, than playing the rest of the weekend by ear.

Headed out the door to find that my hotel was located on the Clothing Optional beach. Sheesh. Tough luck, huh?
There's an old saying, "When in Rome, do as the Romans do." I'm certainly not shy, and this just might be interesting.

So I shed my clothing and headed down the beach.

My pole is longer than your pole.

Like all beach fisherman, it's a never ending battle and selection process to find the perfect spot to plant your pole. As every good angler knows, the hotter the spot you put it in, the more fun you're going to have. Put it in enough spots, and you will eventually catch something.

This sure looked like a hotspot to me.

Things got a little confusing after that.

I tested the water for awhile, had a nibble or two.

Feeling tired, (I should never drink in the morning, especially after not getting much sleep the night before),

I thought I'd met the Perfect Woman. Great tan and terrific figure. We seemed to be hitting it off pretty good. I invited her back to my place.

This is what I remember her looking like when I met her.

I'd finished a 6 pack for breakfast before meeting her, and than drained two nice kegs of beer that afternoon while spending time with her. Sometime or other I passed out from exhaustion.

Woke up the next morning, and she was putting on her bikini thong, one of them skimpy kind, mostly string. She grabbed me by the wrist and we went to the beach. Dang, she had a grip.

I told her I forgot my wallet and would be right back, finally managing to shake my wrist loose.

She's the one in the string thong.

Ran all the way to the airport without stopping for breath, and caught the first flight out of there.

I can always get new clothing and equipment. :)

I may be back with more sooner or later. :)
Last edited by Master-Baiter on Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
Master Baiter

BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

What an Adventure, LOL
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

Return to “Fishing Tall Tales”