about last night

Lets hear those tall Fishing tales, I have heard so many times fishing all night on the pier with fisherman.
EFC fishing
Seasoned Fisher

about last night

Post by EFC fishing »

I just got this in an email from my brother in law & thought it was kind of funny (has had very minimal editing to allow for a PG-13 posting here):

"about last night"

"well i was sitting here bored of playing on the puter and tired of tv so i decided to go down to chris's and get some bait.so i walk on down to chris's and sit there for a bit and then say hey i need some bait so i can fish on the dock,then i go into the freezer and start looking for the 10 or so bags of sandperch and little jacks we kept from a couple months ago when we needed them off the little beach by phil's but i see nothing.so i go hey chris where's all the bait other then the huge jacks and horse mullet and he says that they used them when they went on the boat with rick and i was like WHATTTTTT.that just pissed me off right away,the reason we spend the time netting them and bagging them was not for rick and his boat.its for chris,rob and franks when they wanna fish.didnt even leave me 1 bag,thats cold.ok so i said well i better go look for to see if there is some bait out at the dock.so i grab the q-beam and head out there.i start looking on the wall and there is nothing at all just the stupid houndies running around.so i decide to head over to the dock.i begin to climb around the fence and some crackhead is right in the dark spot behind the fence doing whatever and so when i swing around the fence to put my foot on the other side he pops up and scares the crap out of me and i slip and dangle for a second and splash right into the water q-beam and all.the crackhead is like you all right man.so i pick up the q-beam out of the water and throw it at the fence right next to him and hes like all right man i will leave ya alone.i was so pissed again.so the nights going great so far.hahahaha.well i check around the dock and there no baits anywhere.so i head back upstairs to get my poles and net anyway cuz i figured what else can go wrong and i am probably going to get lucky.so your sister says what happened and i am go ehhhhhhhhh and she's tells me i should call it a night.no way i say i am fishing.so i head back to chris's to at least have some kind of bait if i cant net any.i take 1 horse mullet i figured thats enough for a few hours.and by the way chris is dieing laughing about my late night swim.hahaha.so i head out there and cast net for a bit and nothing so i cut some mullet up and throw it out on 2 poles and toss the lure on my penn.nothing so far except bait stealers.so i re rig the penn with the small hook snapper set up like i always use on the little beach.and start catching little snappers.so about the 3rd one i say i am going to put him out on my red pole i always been using for years.the trusted shakespah.about a 6 inch snapper.so it sits for a while in the center of the dock and nothing,i move it to the right corner of the dock and leave it there for a now,by the way its super high tide and the current is heading in.while i am waiting i take the mullet head and put it in my meat stick with the power blow and drop it straight down just incase old freight trains are hanging around.well these 2 bros show up and start to fish and ask me what i am using and i tell them a live snapper,mullet head and cut bait.well i am fishing with the penn trying to just catch more snapper and the bite shuts off like a snap of the fingers.i thought it was kind of strange or they seen the guys coming.hahahahaha.so i reel up my cut bait pole and BOOMMMM.the red pole with the 6 inch live snapper is all the way bent over and taking off.so i grab it and set it but by the way it was running it was already set.so the fight is one.i am guessing shark or something huge its pulling hard and taking lots of line and the bros are going what ya got, what ya got.i told them its the pole with the live snapper and they are like dammmmmmmmmm.so hes heading for the other dock with the blue boat and pretty quick.i am tighting down on the drag a bit to try and get some line back little by little then i get kind of lucky and he heads more towards the open section of the intercoastal but steady still taking line.so i am back and forth for about a half in hour and hes winning big time my line is getting pretty thin on the spool.so i tighten down a little more because its spool time soon in another 40 to 50 yards and he makes one last blast run and SNAPPP.ahhh the line finally gave.i reeled it up and it took a while to get all the line back.when i reeling it up the line for about 8 or ten feet was rough and frayed pretty bad.so i am guessing shark but who knows what it was.so i said to the bros thats my workout for the night i am done and head back up stairs.THE END"

:uplol:
Frank of EFC fishing

sight fisher 131
Seasoned Fisher

Re: about last night

Post by sight fisher 131 »

:colors:
zzzzzz zzzzzzz zzzzz FISH ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cudaking305
Old Salt

Post by cudaking305 »

IM GUESSING CUDA THATS HOW WE USED TO CATCH THEM AT THE JETTY WITH LIVE SNAPPER!
Fishing all day everyday

yakfish100
Weekend Warrior

Post by yakfish100 »

:mrgreen:
The fishing was good; it was the catching that was bad.

bolo
USER BANNED

Post by bolo »

:biglaugh: Thanks for the good laugh.
The Judge asked the prostitute, "At what point did you realize you were raped?"
The prostitute replied (wiping away tears), "When the check bounced."

sight fisher 131
Seasoned Fisher

Hey Bolo this was posted back in 2006. :stupid:

PhishingPhanatic
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by PhishingPhanatic »

6" snapper for bait :scold:

sight fisher 131
Seasoned Fisher

Oh your funny that is why I am outside most of the day. :?

Return to “Fishing Tall Tales”