Ethinic-Racial Slurs

If you experience any problems registering please email info@boatlessfishing.com , I will fix issue ASAP, you should be activated with in 24 hours.
Team Shark Fever
Old Salt

Post by Team Shark Fever »

Like Jettypark28 said when we're fishing we are all green marines on the fishing scene and that's the truest statement.,,,,,,oh and yeah playing my loud salsa and loud Hendrix or maybe zz-top and so what if a bunch of old man who are broke and need to eat take home a bucket of grunts or blue runners or whatever it is as long as they are not keeping shorts or going over the limit it,s ok by me.Maybe you should get into law enforcement so you can right all the wrongs ,,,,,if you think you can.I'm glad that your mom and dad only speak spanish when they are in the house !!!YEAH RIGHT!!!,,,,self righteous are'nt you.Learn to respect to be respected.
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

lmao fresh salsa you know just gotta love it
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

fishnfool73 wrote:I like salsa esp if it is either med spicy or hot spicy. I prefer the homemade kind but will pick up the ones that are ''fresh made'' in the refrigerator section of the local grocery store. I do not eat the glass jar Pace Picante or other assorted ones that have the shelf life of decades. I prefer the taste of fresh tomatoes, chiles, chilantro and onions in my salsa. Not too soggy so that it drips juice on you when you dip it but nice and firm with a little kick to it. Doritos are good for it but I have taken a liking to the lime flavored tortilla chips from Lays as of late. A nice fresh chip filled with salsa on a hot day of fishing always makes my mouth feel refreshed almost like a fiesta in my mouth. I like to bring some on my Tortugas trips nothing like sharing some fresh salsa and chips with some good friends while fishing.My stomach is growling just thinking about it ....may have to do Mexican for lunch today.
Thanks for sharing something light, it is what is needed now here.

Should i lock this thread or let everyone keep going? Hummmm
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

MoJo
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by MoJo »

james380
........POST HO........... "I post for FREE"

Post by james380 »

Cleansing is good for the soul.
"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
- Charlton Heston
"Truth is treason in an empire of lies." - Ron Paul
In the beginning god created Evolution.

bolo
USER BANNED

Post by bolo »

fishnfool73 wrote:I like salsa esp if it is either med spicy or hot spicy. I prefer the homemade kind but will pick up the ones that are ''fresh made'' in the refrigerator section of the local grocery store. I do not eat the glass jar Pace Picante or other assorted ones that have the shelf life of decades. I prefer the taste of fresh tomatoes, chiles, chilantro and onions in my salsa. Not too soggy so that it drips juice on you when you dip it but nice and firm with a little kick to it. Doritos are good for it but I have taken a liking to the lime flavored tortilla chips from Lays as of late. A nice fresh chip filled with salsa on a hot day of fishing always makes my mouth feel refreshed almost like a fiesta in my mouth. I like to bring some on my Tortugas trips nothing like sharing some fresh salsa and chips with some good friends while fishing.My stomach is growling just thinking about it ....may have to do Mexican for lunch today.
:lol: :lol: :lol: SHUT UP. :wink:
The Judge asked the prostitute, "At what point did you realize you were raped?"
The prostitute replied (wiping away tears), "When the check bounced."

BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

Yea I think as a whole, if we keep open minds will learn alot about each other from this thread, we may not like all that we learn but hey we can't like everything about everybody, but it may help in the future when disscussing things why some have there views and why threads blow up some times over small things to some and huge to others.

This does not mean to flame someone, everyone must remain constructive and respectful "I mean it" it hurts be inside when I see people get really mean.

So when it is time to lock everyone speak up
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

bolo
USER BANNED

Post by bolo »

gruntking wrote:lmao fresh salsa you know just gotta love it
When I was in Texas I had the best home made salsa verde sauce. Damn the mexicans makes the best salsa. Couldnt feel my tongue for a few days.

Opps, is that a sterotype? Chinese people just dont make great salsa. :wink:

fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Post by fishnfool73 »

BOLO Don't be messing with my salsa little man.... http://youtube.com/watch?v=4qpPXv7cDzg

Team Shark Fever
Old Salt

Post by Team Shark Fever »

Green Mean marine team,,,,,,i've done that and more then you can imagine.green,green,green,green,green marine team,,,,,,let's all go fishing .For those of you that don't know me,i'm the go to man in a desperate situation the best freakin true die hard friend you will ever meet.
A true marine never leaves his buddies behind, i never have.I look forward to meeting all of you one day.

fldoowop
Seasoned Fisher

Post by fldoowop »

bolo wrote:
When I was in Texas I had the best home made salsa verde sauce. Damn the mexicans makes the best salsa. Couldnt feel my tongue for a few days.

yeh, but they make great egg drop soup and szchuan(sp.ck.BOLO)
Someday I'll catch the big one.

bolo
USER BANNED

Post by bolo »

fldoowop wrote:
bolo wrote:

You're damn right. :wink:

BRunner346
"WE RUN IT"

Post by BRunner346 »

fldoowop wrote:
bolo wrote:

my mom can make a real good salsa but i dont know if thats the jamaican side of her

Cookinman
FORUM CHEF "RETIRED"

Post by Cookinman »

I am a 100 % greasy haired, spaghetti slurpin, meatball rollin, cannelloni suckin, cannolli fillin, capuccino makin, grappa sippin, wine guzzlin, wife beater'T' wearing, HAIRY assed, tomato sauce slingin, sister bangin ( yours that is...) sinatra singin, mob movie watchin, Sunday dinner eatin, Ellis Island enetering, eggplant slicin, Calimari fryin, stilletto carrying Thick schlong swingin, Dago, a$$hole pinko commie Fookstick WOP.

To call me anything less will juste get me all miffed...

Seriously guys word are just that...WORDS. Slurs are another lesser man's way of making his own insecurity in who he is feel just a little better for a moment.

If that keeps him from doing any bodily harm to another because he got his " masculinity check" by surring my way....Go right ahead....

But remember this - Sticks and stones may break a few bones, but the right words can buy you some extended time in traction with the wrong folks......

Not everyone is secure in who they are so the wrong slur can be dangerous.

Unless you are calling ME out, in which case, Ill just invite you over for some spaghetti one sunday :P 8) :P

:chef:
TEAM 'COOKIN' :
:chef: "Still building 'em one BAITCATCHER at a time " :chef:

james380

Post by james380 »

:lol: Welcome to the conversation Anthony.
- Charlton Heston

baitwetter
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by baitwetter »

excellent post Jettypark28! I agree with what you said!! Thanks.

Anthony: I didn't know you sucked cannelloni?!? :shock:
Sad to be sitting out this years Shorebound Shark Tourney due to work issues. Good luck to all that participate!!!

bolo
USER BANNED

Post by bolo »

Cookinman wrote:I am a 100 % greasy haired, spaghetti slurpin, meatball rollin, cannelloni suckin, cannolli fillin, capuccino makin, grappa sippin, wine guzzlin, wife beater'T' wearing, HAIRY assed, tomato sauce slingin, sister bangin ( yours that is...) sinatra singin, mob movie watchin, Sunday dinner eatin, Ellis Island enetering, eggplant slicin, Calimari fryin, stilletto carrying Thick schlong swingin, Dago, a$$hole pinko commie Fookstick WOP.
"Hey, Anthony, if I was gonna break your balls, I'd tell you to go home and get your shine box.

Now this kid, this kid was great. They, they used to call him Spitshine Anthony." :D

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

bolo wrote:

:uplol: :uplol: :uplol:
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

fldoowop
Seasoned Fisher

Post by fldoowop »

Cookinman said:
"Unless you are calling ME out, in which case, Ill just invite you over for some spaghetti one sunday"
Damn I'm hungry, available this weekend. Should I bring the vino??
Someday I'll catch the big one.

Cookinman
FORUM CHEF "RETIRED"

Post by Cookinman »

bolo wrote:
Cookinman wrote:I am a 100 % greasy haired, spaghetti slurpin, meatball rollin, cannelloni suckin, cannolli fillin, capuccino makin, grappa sippin, wine guzzlin, wife beater'T' wearing, HAIRY assed, tomato sauce slingin, sister bangin ( yours that is...) sinatra singin, mob movie watchin, Sunday dinner eatin, Ellis Island enetering, eggplant slicin, Calimari fryin, stilletto carrying Thick schlong swingin, Dago, a$$hole pinko commie Fookstick WOP.
"Hey, Anthony, if I was gonna break your balls, I'd tell you to go home and get your shine box.

Now this kid, this kid was great. They, they used to call him Spitshine Anthony." :D
"Keep him here..KEEP that Mutta*** Right here!"
BoatlessFisherman wrote:
Should i lock this thread or let everyone keep going? Hummmm
Tommy - You know man that I got nothing but mad respect and love for what you try to do here bro ! Folks get it when you speak up and nobody here is pee'n on the notion. Humor iand crackin are a great way to bring an elevated hot topic back down to easy runnin temps, man. Remember back to some of my beefs a few nmonths back.... Someones wisecracks usually had me laughing at the whole idea before you knew it :)

Got some big news for ya man, the next time we meet. I have not been away for just any ol' reason....Good stuff I promise :)
TEAM 'COOKIN' :
:chef: "Still building 'em one BAITCATCHER at a time " :chef:

TheApprentice
Seasoned Fisher

Post by TheApprentice »

rac·ism [rey-siz-uhm]–noun

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

It seems very clear to me that to levy the claim of racism one must be able to prove/argue that an individual is decrying the inferiority of a particular set of poeple as an entire race, not just the actions of a few people of any given race/ethnicity: hence, the expression, race-ism.

Therefore, it is NOT racist if one simply mentions the acivities of a small group of individuals of a certain race as being unsavory/uncool.

However, if you called them a racial epithet, then that WOULD be racism because the epithet itself is aimed at ALL members of that race and not just specifically at those whom you are describing.

I agree with Tommy, utterly and sincerely, that racism has no place on these boards and should not be tolerated. However, I also believe that just because some people may posess thin skin and have a chip on their shoulder, doesn't mean that they and their values should be instated as the de facto Appropriatness Police of this place.

A person who may have experienced real racism a number of times can become conditioned to see racism where it does not exist. I would liken such a person to dogs who has been abused. They may have had good judgement once upon a time, but now their value system (and their sense of humor) has wilted through repetitive bad experiences. Such a dog may bite you, thinking he is in danger, or even under attack, even though your actions and intentions are quite benign.

When such an individual (someone who is hypersensitive) then desires that others should restrain themselves from doing their thing just because THEY interpret it as threatening (which it may in fact not be) then you are approaching a very humorless and unreal solution to a problem which really resides within the individual with the thin skin.

And anyway, what the hell, we're a bunch of guys aren't we? Since when were bad a$$ mothers who like to fight with monsters on the end of a pole in the middle of a blazing hot day so unable to seperate good humor from banal racism?

What, like if there's even the slightest possibility that some person might be offended by something then that's racism?

I don't think so.

As someone said well in the original thread, and as the dictionary tells us above, racism essentially amouonts to painting and entire race of individuals as inferior.

'nuff said.

Off to Boynton with some hand selects and (interestingly) a cooler full of coronas, tortilla chips, and salsa.

:D :D :D

By the way, my first girlfriend's name was Emily Ortega. She was a 5 foot chicana with a DD bra (in 7th grade!) who wore red, white, and green converses upon which she wrote things like, "viva la raza!" in ball point pen.

My next girlfriend's name was Dolores Espiritu. She used to wear a costume and dance in the Cinco de Mayo parade. What a hottie! Her mother made tamales out of Posole corn that would knock your friggin' socks off.

And etc.etc.etc.

TeamSharkFever: you should do some thinking man, really. print out the statements that pissed you off so much and then go out on a bridge and soak a line. And then examine stuff that you wrote- like calling Asians "GOOKS" and all that. Maybe you'll have an epiphany and catch a 30" grover. Stranger things have happened.

Peace.
"Our only hope now is in the hydrogen bomb"- Charles Bukowski

bolo
USER BANNED

Post by bolo »

Cookinman wrote:
bolo wrote:

"Keep him here..KEEP that Mutta*** Right here!"
One of my favorite movie Goodfella. :D Since my girlfriend's name is Karen I always scream out "F'! Where's the stuff I left, Karen?" :D I have to teach her to say the remaining line. "I flushed it down the toilet. What was I supposed to do?!"

james380

Post by james380 »

Well said Apprentice, but you have no one to explain yourself too.
- Charlton Heston

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

james380 wrote:Well said Apprentice, but you have no one to explain yourself too.
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

GO4EM
SHARKER

Post by GO4EM »

bolo wrote:

Imageby the way. who gives a sh8t. shut up and go fishing . I did not become a member of this site to learn any history lesson. I want to see fishing stories, pics , and learn new ways to improve my fishing. If I want to learn history I would take a class at bcc. This whole thing is stupid , but I did get a big laugh from Bolo. That made me laugh out loud.
I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned

NICK123
KING MACKEREL

Post by NICK123 »

you never fish always planting trees you tree hugger you have to see the the set up i bought rus its a cabo 40 on a 7ft star i might have it out this weekend :D :D :D :D

fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Post by fishnfool73 »

JETTYPARK I am offended by the word white to describe my race ....I prefer pigmentally challenged skin girl. PC SUCKS!!!!!!

james380

Post by james380 »

Damnit Chris you stole my thunder.
- Charlton Heston

Return to “User Help for BF Forums and Rule of use”