Here is what we have going on in SW Pa!

Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania Fishing Reports and Fishing Information.
big_matt_duq
Seasoned Fisher

Here is what we have going on in SW Pa!

Post by big_matt_duq »

Went out the other day with a friend to a private golf course pond and WOW let me tell u we tore em up! i caught 1 trout and 5 bluegills and he caught 1 trout and 2 bluegills. thats what i did for spring break insted of being down in florida fishin. :x oh i forgot... went out and fished the river for trout and musky and came up blank without even a strike from either.

BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

Thanks for the report
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

big_matt_duq
Seasoned Fisher

Post by big_matt_duq »

I hope everyone caught the sarcasm in that report. i was supposed to be in Ft. Lauderdale and ended up stayin home. (not my choice) im kinda stuck right now since we cant fish most waters the state stocks trout in so i cant fish my favorite pike and musky spots. i guess ill have to wait till fall for that.
i spent most of the break puttin magnet's in a 209 and makin it look pretty. Damn thing took forever to get done but it throws as good as my new sealine. i guess one good thing came out of my spring break... a better reel

Boomer0013

Post by Boomer0013 »

not my fault...lol..dont worry...pike and musky will be around soon enough

Return to “Middle Atlantic”