VIEW ALL NEW POSTS HERE - Click Here

Time for a Clean "please read"

[ View new posts ]

This area is all about Trolling.

Time for a Clean "please read"

Postby BoatlessFisherman » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:30 pm

I will clean up the forum and bring sticky threads up to date and make some changes.

This will take about 100 hours or more so I will do it over the next 6 to 8 weeks, I only have so many hours i can give up a week so I will try to dedicate 15 hours a week.

I will make another post to explain the parameters That i will follow in the next week or so and those using the forum should add there 2 cents to this thread as to what changes you think will help.

You can start now and I will maybe incorporate that into the parameters that i will follow to update.

Thanks
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.
BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Re: Time for a Clean "please read"

Postby Green Tide » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:38 pm

Tommy,
I still use old post and historical data for future fishing trips. I don’t really have an input on upgrades or improvements. With Pompano pier closed Anglins pier closed to have an update on the rest that are open is a big help.
Maybe a topic of “Whatever happened to…“
Sample thread-the reopening of Dania Jetties
Whatever happened to the large Schools of Bait that used to be in The Keys all summer long
Whatever happened to all the sand fleas north of 18th St. in Fort Lauderdale

You shoulda been here yesterday!!!
Green Tide
SHARKER

Postby BoatlessFisherman » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:04 pm

Hey John
Just so you and everyone knows I will not be deleting any threads that are informative I will only be cleaning up threads that I find that don't Supply information or just old error messages things like that.

Now as you go through the form if you see threads that you think are vitally informative and would be good to place as a sticky into an area please let me know so I can then go to those threads and bring them back up to the top.

Pompano Pier should be opening in the next couple of months. Looking forward to it also they've done a real nice job all around that area in Pompano they really cleaned it up in the new pier should be very nice probably won't have tons of fish for a little while because of all the construction but none the less you never know that pairs always been hit-and-miss.

Pardon if the grammar in this is not correct but I spoke to my phone and sometimes it gets it right and sometimes it doesn't

No one has any idea when the repairs will be done on anglin's pier because you have a piece of crap running it my suggestion would be just forget about Anglins pier and stop fishing they're all together why give someone money that is not going to do anything to make a better place.
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.
BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Postby fishnfool73 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:08 am

Dam and I read this and thought we were getting the band back together to clean up 2 again
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.
fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Postby Green Tide » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:25 am

fishnfool73 wrote:Dam and I read this and thought we were getting the band back together to clean up 2 again

I was there this past weekend and it could really use a cleanup. It was the only bridge I could find with current

Green Tide
SHARKER

Postby Rijkaard » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:54 pm

not using too much anymore since I moved out of Florida, but still interesting for reading old posts and bringing back memories :)
Rijkaard
Fisher

Postby Green Tide » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:34 pm

:toast: Ricky
Well the shrimp are getting small for the summer and Jacks is trying to sneak in some of those farm raised ones so all in all business as usual

Green Tide
SHARKER

Postby YakPirate » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:47 am

Just wanted to thank you Tommy for your hard work. I love this forum and hope it comes back to life.
YakPirate
Fisher

Postby Rijkaard » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:47 pm

Green Tide wrote::toast: Ricky
Well the shrimp are getting small for the summer and Jacks is trying to sneak in some of those farm raised ones so all in all business as usual

lol, same ole same ole, cheers bro, hope everything´s good! :toast: :toast:
Rijkaard
Fisher

Postby clarence2society » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:49 am

i was at channel 2 yesterday plenty of current but not much for catching anything.. was fishing pis and just got a shark and a jack and one cut off... anyway wrong thread for this but whats it matter nobody calls me to go fishing when they are down here anyway....

anglins is closed? this is news to me... are they finally fixing the damn thing... hope so i will go out there soon as the t is open fishing should be decent then after being down for so long
clarence2society
GOLIATH GROUPER

Return to Trolling