RAIN

Boatless Fishing Reports for Broward County, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Dania, Lauderdale by the Sea, Pompano Beach
CELLFISH
Weekend Warrior

RAIN

Post by CELLFISH »

:puker:

Lotsa Rain... cellfish..

:jester:
... sand under my bare feet is better than subway steps with steel toe boots on ...

krash
GOLIATH GROUPER

Re: RAIN

Post by krash »

MAde a nasty wet drive across the alley to Estero and back today, rained almost the full trip, except about the last 6 or 8 miles West end of the Alley and the FHP had a 5 car speed trap set up out there.
SW, Live to Fish, Have Tackle will travel ... >,)))~> ~~~~

CELLFISH
Weekend Warrior

Post by CELLFISH »

:shock:
im over her in Cemetery Village, the rain gutters cant keep up with the heavy rush of rain, gutters fill up and water spills over into our unit... time for letter to managemnent..
bye stay dry..cellfish
... sand under my bare feet is better than subway steps with steel toe boots on ...

krash
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by krash »

Hit the spillways, pump stations, and drain pipes... Cemetary Village, there are tarpon in them lakes.

CELLFISH
Weekend Warrior

Post by CELLFISH »

turned out to be a nice day better than expected, alot of BBQ cancellations. Record setting rainfall for month of May South Florida Pembroke Pines lakes has Tarpon,? more water Manana, thats Spanish for tomorrow.. Manana has 3 A's, Tomorrow has 3 O's.. cabin fever setting inn... Salute to the Fallen...
cellfish..

. :patriot: :patriot:

CELLFISH
Weekend Warrior

Post by CELLFISH »

more Rain today lotsa Rain, thundering & lightning too... cellfish...
:driving:

krash
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by krash »

More comin this weekend... they have drained the canal in my back yard so we's ready.

CELLFISH
Weekend Warrior

Post by CELLFISH »

Thundering, Lightning, and Rain over Century Village Pembroke Pines now, heading North East towards Cooper City, watch out... cellfish..
:fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:

krash
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by krash »

Gates will open with the tide.......... get yer shiners.

CELLFISH
Weekend Warrior

Post by CELLFISH »

It’s coming down again. And it aint sprinkles...cellfish..

grouperking
Old Salt

Post by grouperking »

With the rain flow, do you guys think that there'll be more predators (tarpon, snook, jacks, sharks) near the openings of the gates? would it be because a bunch of mullet and other baitfish are being flushed in the process?

krash
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by krash »

There is a reason I keep sayin the gates are open... the fresh water gates open and ciclids and other pansize fishes get washed through...

CELLFISH
Weekend Warrior

Post by CELLFISH »

Current is flowing at the mouth of my lake here, 12 cast = 6 +10 inch” bass; nice on green tiger crank bait... flat calm after rain all day, humid too,,, cellfish..

Laz1287
Weekend Warrior

Post by Laz1287 »

CELLFISH wrote:turned out to be a nice day better than expected, alot of BBQ cancellations. Record setting rainfall for month of May South Florida Pembroke Pines lakes has Tarpon,? more water Manana, thats Spanish for tomorrow.. Manana has 3 A's, Tomorrow has 3 O's.. cabin fever setting inn... Salute to the Fallen...
cellfish..

. :patriot: :patriot:
I don't know about Tarpon here in Pines, but I know there's snook in the canal behind Brian Piccolo.

CELLFISH
Weekend Warrior

Post by CELLFISH »

upcoming Peacock Bass tournament in CB Smith Park this weekend me think.!!..

krash
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by krash »

I don't know about Tarpon here in Pines, but I know there's snook in the canal behind Brian Piccolo.
Used to be Tarpon in that canal also... but I ain't been there for years, last time I was there they had the access road fenced off...

CELLFISH
Weekend Warrior

Post by CELLFISH »

drove in from airport last night, could barely see the reflectors. Jeeze... pehaps this heavy stuff ( tropical storm Gordon ) will correct the red/green tide problem on west side, BBQ anyone.?, be safe... cellfish... :sunny:

CELLFISH
Weekend Warrior

Post by CELLFISH »

my father in law passed at the age of 91 yesterday, this tropical storm has been named GORDON, my father in law's last name was GORDON. a small heavenly tribute to a good man... cellfish... :patriot: :salut:

Return to “Broward County”