whats inda surf this time of year, P.E.

Boatless Fishing Reports for Broward County, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Dania, Lauderdale by the Sea, Pompano Beach
CELLFISH
Weekend Warrior

whats inda surf this time of year, P.E.

Post by CELLFISH »

Houdi,

Im not familiar with the surf scene this time of year, anyone wanna share their humble opinion and experience on whats biting, now that the warmer waters are in place; North & South of Port Everglades... thanks, cellfish...
:nemo: :nemo: :nemo: :patriot:
... sand under my bare feet is better than subway steps with steel toe boots on ...

fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Re: whats inda surf this time of year, P.E.

Post by fishnfool73 »

The spring run is about done. The bait schools should be around. The snook, jacks, cudas, and tarpon will be around them along with sharks. Don't overlook snapper fishing as well from the jetties, piers, and even certain shore spots. Muttons show within casting distance in the summer feeding on the turtle hatchlings and bait schools.
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

krash
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by krash »

If ya believe's in tv fishing shows the Florida Insider report says small Snooks are in the surf with big ones in the inlets but not hanging with smaller ones hanging by the jettys
SW, Live to Fish, Have Tackle will travel ... >,)))~> ~~~~

k5523915
Old Salt

Post by k5523915 »

Permit season has officially arrived.....

CELLFISH
Weekend Warrior

Post by CELLFISH »

Nice, thanks buds for letting me know it wont be a shut out,. surely the cooler hours of the day will be the norm till October. cant imagine being on the beach midday. anyway we had fun with the bluefish over the winter, squid strips aint so go for them, Bluefish want the meat cut in nice portions on a 5/0; Mr Jack inda 5# range are always fun too, they eat anything... Pompano were non participating.. whistling lines... cellfish.
:fish: :fish: :fish: :happyfisherman:
... sand under my bare feet is better than subway steps with steel toe boots on ...

Return to “Broward County”