Pompano Fishing Pier 2013 to 2022 "ONLY REPORTS"

Boatless Fishing Reports for Broward County, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Dania, Lauderdale by the Sea, Pompano Beach
Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Re: Pompano Fishing Pier 2013 to 2016 "ONLY REPORTS"

Post by Kingofthesea »

:uplol: gotta be Blue.
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

Kingofthesea wrote::uplol: gotta be Blue.
How did you know that...Specially when you are in cali... You have eyes and ears all over S FL.

First, I did publix for macs, and then moved on to asian market for poms...
I am looking for jewish market...hoping they have some fresh tuna I could take a picture of...lol

I really wanted to go out fishing today (I mean asian market to catch poms)... but I had to do some of my family duty...

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

If they don't do the fish design pier and just make it a regular pier...cost drops 5 million. (tommy

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

Not to piss off Cantseehim again, but, I prefer my design hands down. That's a pier in the shape of a fish???? Looks like a dik that got closed in a door or something.
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

BEOWULF
KING MACKEREL

Post by BEOWULF »

This fish-head design is unnecessarily complex. I can just imagine all the new and different ways googs will be crossing over everybody's lines. :? Besides, who the heck is going to see this fish-head anyway, unless they're airborne. :roll:

PS: KOS, always finding a way to bring diks into the equation, oy-vey. :roll: I'll never be able to fish on this pier now, thinking I'm standing atop a giant dik! Sure hope they don't do it!

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

Kingofthesea wrote: I prefer my design hands down.
That will cost $5 M more...but who knows it generates $5M more revenuue over 5 years...lol

crashmister
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by crashmister »

Blue, tunas not Kosher. Only scaled fish can be kosher I believe but maybe Bruce will chime in to confirm. Not sure you'll find it at a kosher deli.
Nice Boat! Now get it outa my driveway!

eggystar
Fisher

Post by eggystar »

13 million dollars and the water will still be brown

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

eggystar wrote:13 million dollars and the water will still be brown
That is the real issue... cities and counties have to hire professionals to investigate and collect evidence to go after whoever responsible...
I think this brown thing get worse and worse... wondering how mullet run will be affected... It will soon affect entire S Florida economy...

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

kblue wrote:
eggystar wrote:13 million dollars and the water will still be brown
That is the real issue... cities and counties have to hire professionals to investigate and collect evidence to go after whoever responsible...
I think this brown thing get worse and worse... wondering how mullet run will be affected... It will soon affect entire S Florida economy...
Do you know how long that has been happening? If im not mistaken, it has been going on for a very long time...

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

:uplol: totally mistaken. Again.

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

I have been fishing Pompano pier since 2005 (used to catch many fish at T as it was one pier that wasn't damaged by Wilma)... I don't fish everyday but I could say I used to see occasional some brown water after heavy rain... But now, I see this brown water every outgoing tide.

See DFP web cam when Boca raton Inlet is outgoing tide.
DFP when outgoing tide at Boca Inlet.jpg

I believe at past time, hurricanes and tropical storms may clean up this algae/sugarcane crap... at cost of many unwanted damages including fishing pier shut down... But now no hurricane....lots of piers re-opened but we got brown algae attack...Fishing at local piers getting worse and worse...I used to catch a few mackerels every day in a few hours...(oh yeah, Even KOTS used to kill pompanos...) Pompano locals went up to Juno at least an years ago... When was the last time to post a pic of decent fish caught on these piers?

It is sad to see tourists enjoying the brown beach, it is sad... I hope someone have some plan...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Green Tide
SHARKER

Post by Green Tide »

Why do you think it is that pompano pier still holds bait pods

You shoulda been here yesterday!!!

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

I don't know...

But when I checked two weeks ago, pilchards wasn't as thick as last time...I may be wrong.

Pompano pier once allowed for casting net used to be my go-to place to get live baits before I go to north to kill ribbons...
Below video is Oct 2014.

eggystar
Fisher

Post by eggystar »

there are still some fish at pompano.But there are more fish to be caught at the other local piers.I will go back there when the amberjack are around.

sickowork
Fisher

Post by sickowork »

Kingofthesea wrote:
HJared wrote:please sketch out the shaved pussy pier. i cant picture how this would work? would it be vertical or horizontal?
(tommy since you asked I'll keep the douchbaggery going......Im thinking 1,600 feet out with the spread legs pointed towards the horizon so huge schools of tuna, macs, pomps etc. get trapped inside for easy pickins. (imagine the below pic lying on her back). As the largest pier in Fl the Shaved Pussy achieves instant infamy. There will be a "V" shaped SSP restaurant with huge 360 panoramic windows located, of course, where it's anatomically correct. The entrance to the pier and restaurant (where my photo concession will be located) will be 30 feet high and look something like her except she will be holding a fishing rod. Do you know how to easily distinguish our brothers of the planks from the tourists walking onto the pier?.....................,every one of us will look up :safe: :safe: :safe: (even the ones that can't see me)
image.jpg
Actually, the more I look at the picture the more I like the design. Can you see the googans casting inward directly at each other from each leg of the pier.
You people are assholes. I look at this forum to find the best location to catch fish not to read this trash.

SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

Post by SaltyDog »

So says the fukstick with 4 post in 2 years....

shos260288
KING MACKEREL

Post by shos260288 »

I think he has the wrong forum. The best fishing locations? What the F is he thinking. :nilly:
Fish Crazy

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

sickowork wrote:You people are assholes. I look at this forum to find the best location to catch fish not to read this trash.

WTF???? Where did this mutha-fuka come from? Are there any monitors
still working this thread??????

This turd just directly called ME an azzhole and "word check" is spelling it correctly now? Besides correct spelling I thought you had to have minimum 10 posts before you can call anyone besides GK an azzhole on boatless. I remember back when I was a googan I inadvertently said Miguel456 sucked diks and da word check translation had him loving Oscar Mayer hotdogs on the beach or some crap like that. Remember when Ronnie split for Germany after Rare told everyone he was a homo and it actually printed out? btw I don't think he's really I am so happy (g a y ). Definitely on the sensitive side but not a full blown (lol) fagget right? But I digress.....

Sick-O-Fant you're fuking with da wrong he-blew here. You come here for da spots??????? Pssssst ....,,.,,,,,,bend over, pull those nasty ass cheeks of yours apart with your tiny hands and stick your head up that spot you cock sucker. I'm (a jewboy) Tony Montana you fuk with me you fukin' with the best".

Still wanna play cupcake?

:auto: apologies to Cant-See-Chit for wasting more of his time

shos260288
KING MACKEREL

Post by shos260288 »

I'm thinking we have herd the last of him for now. After all, you can't F with Tony Montana.
Fish Crazy

cantseeme47
KING MACKEREL

Post by cantseeme47 »

Kingofthesea wrote:
sickowork wrote:You people are assholes. I look at this forum to find the best location to catch fish not to read this trash.

WTF???? Where did this mutha-fuka come from? Are there any monitors
still working this thread??????

This turd just directly called ME an azzhole and "word check" is spelling it correctly now? Besides correct spelling I thought you had to have minimum 10 posts before you can call anyone besides GK an azzhole on boatless. I remember back when I was a googan I inadvertently said Miguel456 sucked diks and da word check translation had him loving Oscar Mayer hotdogs on the beach or some crap like that. Remember when Ronnie split for Germany after Rare told everyone he was a homo and it actually printed out? btw I don't think he's really I am so happy (g a y ). Definitely on the sensitive side but not a full blown (lol) fagget right? But I digress.....

Sick-O-Fant you're fuking with da wrong he-blew here. You come here for da spots??????? Pssssst ....,,.,,,,,,bend over, pull those nasty ass cheeks of yours apart with your tiny hands and stick your head up that spot you cock sucker. I'm (a jewboy) Tony Montana you fuk with me you fukin' with the best".

Still wanna play cupcake?

:auto: apologies to Cant-See-Chit for wasting more of his time

I hate you just a little more for this
Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.

crashmister
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by crashmister »

sickowork wrote:
Kingofthesea wrote:
HJared wrote:please sketch out the shaved pussy pier. i cant picture how this would work? would it be vertical or horizontal?
(tommy since you asked I'll keep the douchbaggery going......Im thinking 1,600 feet out with the spread legs pointed towards the horizon so huge schools of tuna, macs, pomps etc. get trapped inside for easy pickins. (imagine the below pic lying on her back). As the largest pier in Fl the Shaved Pussy achieves instant infamy. There will be a "V" shaped SSP restaurant with huge 360 panoramic windows located, of course, where it's anatomically correct. The entrance to the pier and restaurant (where my photo concession will be located) will be 30 feet high and look something like her except she will be holding a fishing rod. Do you know how to easily distinguish our brothers of the planks from the tourists walking onto the pier?.....................,every one of us will look up :safe: :safe: :safe: (even the ones that can't see me)
image.jpg
Actually, the more I look at the picture the more I like the design. Can you see the googans casting inward directly at each other from each leg of the pier.
You people are assholes. I look at this forum to find the best location to catch fish not to read this trash.
Hey, Clowney McFukstick, how's that working out for ya??
Nice Boat! Now get it outa my driveway!

Permitted124
Fisher

Post by Permitted124 »

I don't know about everyone else. But I still vote for shaved pussy pier. With a name like sickowork I figured you would be in on it. I guess you would rather have the Harry nuts pier with a 5 foot extension between the two legs where the rest of the googans that try and steal everyone's spot ends up.

Sandbar
Seasoned Fisher

Post by Sandbar »

At first it will be nice. Pompano will then lax on the maintenance and the pier is going to turn into a big ol' hairy vagina.

We've got bush. :tongue:

thiggy3
Fisher

Post by thiggy3 »

image.jpg
Ok tried to post my fishing report ,don't know where it ended up but I'll give it another try,

Went to pompano pier yesterday 5:30 till 8:00am , caught lots of blue fish , seen a couple of jacks pulled in, overall a decent fun day,

Here' s what I made with my blue fish, seasoned breading and crawfish reduction. Good eats!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jmei
Fisher

Post by jmei »

Nice Spanish mackerel at Pompano pier today. Bait was thick, not too much on them, but sporadic action.

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

Nice
How many did you see over the rail?

jmei
Fisher

Post by jmei »

Just a couple, but I was only around for a couple hours. Got bitten off once, I know a couple other guys got bitten off as well.

eggystar
Fisher

Post by eggystar »

what type of bait was at the pier?

jmei
Fisher

Post by jmei »

Gogs, ballyhoo, whitebait.

Return to “Broward County”