Mullet Run 2020 Mullet Migration lets go fishing in florida

Boatless Fishing Reports for Broward County, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Dania, Lauderdale by the Sea, Pompano Beach
BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Mullet Run 2020 Mullet Migration lets go fishing in florida

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

Thought I would post a thread so anyone that would like to post what they are seeing the next 2 months could and others could ask questions here.

Jacksonville to Miami
You do not have to give your exact location just county and what you see when at the shore.

Thanks in advance

Mullet run should get going soon, some think a little later than usual, I think all depends on the storms that may or may not go the right way and give them a hard push down we are going to see.

Been a couple of days here in broward with a lot of bonitas "beau coup" that means end of summer.
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

bigyellowtuna
Seasoned Fisher

Re: Mullet Run 2020 Mullet Migration lets go fishing in florida

Post by bigyellowtuna »

Today (Sun) - winds changed from light SW to W to strong NE
Tonight - NE to 15 knots
Tomorrow (Mon) - NE to 25 knots, gusts to 30
Tue - ENE to 20 knots, gusts to 25
Wed - E to 15 knots, gusts to 20
Thur & Fri - ESE to 15 knots, gusts to 20

Tommy - Knowing that this week will see our first NE blow of Sep, if you had to guess which day would be your best bet for bending a rod at Anglins, which of the above days would you guess? Is it too early to expect much given this is our first NE wind front of the season, or could it go off? Got my eye on Tue.

Return to “Broward County”