Protect your rods and yourself

Please post Businesses that cater to us and are helpful in the area and Boatless Fishing related links here with a detailed title thanks.
keys freak
Fisher

Protect your rods and yourself

Post by keys freak »

Hello all. I am new to the forum and just thought I'd drop a line to introduce myself and my product.
First of all a few of you might know me from fishing at Commercial pier or in the keys. My name is Marcus and I am the owner of Tamer Products. I have fished S. Florida for over 18 yrs. and everywhere else for the rest of my life. (another 18)
My favorite fish to catch have to be snapper, grouper and snook. I fish in the keys on average of at least twice a month if not more. On the bridges the main targets are snook, permit and snapper.
If anyone ever needs help targeting these species please feel free to ask any questions.
About my company and what we have to offer fisherman.
I am the inventor and maker the of Lure Tamer. I got tired of having all my rods tangled every trip and all the extra damage associated w/ leaving them rigged all the time. Broken or chipped guides, scratches on my trinadad and snags galore. Tried those crappy wraps and found them to be totally useless. I have always heard that if you want something done right, then do it yourself.
So after 2 years of designing and tweaking I am proud to introduce my answer to all the problems a traveling fisherman has to deal with.
Tight lines to all !!!!!
Terminal tackle at Huge savings - 50 -60% off of retail Tamerproducts.net! Lure Tamer - The best protection for fishermen and their toys Luretamer.com! Hooks for snook, snapper bass and sharks alike!

Perichois
Seasoned Fisher

Post by Perichois »

Welcome To The Forum. :dude:
Tight Lines,Perichois

SnookWizzard
Seasoned Fisher

Luretamer

Post by SnookWizzard »

Please post a link to your site for all to see this cool product :D SW
~~~~~~~~)>>))))))(*>~~~~~><C'>~~ holy crap!

Cookinman
FORUM CHEF "RETIRED"

Re: Protect your rods and yourself

Post by Cookinman »

[quote="keys freak"]Hello all. I am new to the forum and just thought I'd drop a line to introduce myself and my product. [quote]

Hey Marcus, I think we shared a word at Commercial last Saurday while I was out with my daughter. In fact I know we have spoken on the FS site before.

IF you still need those pics of a rigged fishing yak, Lemme know and I can rig mine a few different ways for you to take pictures of since we live so close. In fact I prolly could have used a lure tamer the first time I launched in the ocean as my hat got snagged in the trebbles of a Zo-Zuri -
It was fun getting that Baaastid free while rolling in the waves, free driftin over the second bar....lol

More free marketing advice is always available....lol ( JK )

Glad you found your way here, folks here are generally A-OK, positive and helpful.

cobia23.5pomp
Fisher

Post by cobia23.5pomp »

hello marcus-- are the lure tamers still for sale and how does one get hold of them? also do you have a booth set up at the vero beach marine festival at the fairgrounds in april?

STRIZ
KING MACKEREL

Post by STRIZ »

Check the post dates. This thread is 10 years old.

Now you get this type product all over the place.

Example here http://www.amazon.com/Lure-Guard-Fishin ... B00STTUORI
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH
EVEN WHEN THE NECK IS DIRTY

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

cobia23.5pomp wrote:hello marcus-- are the lure tamers still for sale and how does one get hold of them? also do you have a booth set up at the vero beach marine festival at the fairgrounds in april?

contact tommy mr boatless
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

What's weird is all of the previous posters are dead. Maybe it's not healthy to hang around here for long.
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

crashmister
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by crashmister »

Saw Marcus as a "New poster" and thought WTF? I've known him 7 years, others allot more. Then I saw the date.
Nice Boat! Now get it outa my driveway!

Return to “Businesses and helpful Links that cater to our needs.”